GFE with Anna Suvari review 5/27/2010

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by timothy, May 29, 2010.

1. Perhaps I will display my lack of sexual experience when I state that sex innately featured an emotional component. That is the reason I did not know what to expect upon my recent visit to the bunny ranch to meet my “date” for the afternoon: Anna Suvari. I appreciated the fact that she took a little time to get to know me, which added to the girlfriend experience. I thought of a list of acts I wanted to try and she more than fulfilled them. I sold most of my medical textbooks to get the money for her company and let me tell you, she was more than worth all the orthopaedics and radiology knowledge in those books. It was one hell of a hands-on anatomy lesson. The biggest lesson I took away from the experience is that sex does not have any emotional component; it can just be a lot of fun. My only regret is that I forgot to remind Anna about an outfit that I wanted her to wear.

2. Glad you had a great time!

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Sex can be just sex or it can have an emotional component. It is the participants' choice.

Happy to hear you were more than pleased with Anna's GFE. She always leaves her clients more than satisfied. :D

4. I had a wonderful time, Timothy! Thanks so much! Hope to see you again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]