About Me Getting to know me

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AlexaHaze, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Hey everyone. So I've been at the Lrn since october. I love it. Some things to know about me.
    I grew up as a country girl in michigan. I owned 2 horses. Toby and kota. My horses were my life, i did 4h competition with them. Toby was put down from a infection when i was 17. I cried for maybe a month or more. I got kota at a auction. He was great .
    Last year spring i was inspired to model. So i gave it a try.
    I was told by my parents..you'd never be a model. Well i tried and arrived. Was a difficult journey. Also being bullied a lot in school made things somewhat harder in life. But i overcame a lot. Today my modeling carreer is taking off along with my ranch career. A lot asked me, why sex work?
    Well i love it. Hard to explain but i absolutely love it. Getting wet, orgasming, meeting new people. I was adopted so i think it opened me to trust a little more. It helped. I am very shy at times but don't let it throw you off. Like the saying is ..
    Watch out for the quiet ones ❤

I recently sold kota my horse due to the ranch and modeling growing so steadily.
    Things about me
    I don't like sea food. I do love american, country, Italian, Mexican and about everything else.
    So like i said.. they said you'd never be a model. Too short .
    Well my body stats are ...
    Im 4ft11
    Weight 92lbs
    Eyes blue and change to semi snow white in winter.
    Skin color copper bronzed, white .
    My hair is natural blonde never been cut. ..3 feet long almost. Only trimmed last time when i was 16. .
    My breast size is 32c's. Since im tiny yes im stacked.
    I think lifes a journey. Either have fun and show kindness to others or get off the ride.
    Its not about me i guess. I realize im ultra sexual to connect to others.
    I think the experience itself is amazing
    Tiny is tight.
    So i hope to connect soon. Be true be you. Kindness is sex work and intimacy can be love. .
    Compassion is what we all need.
    Enjoy the photos. All raw unedited non filtered ❤ IMG_20200314_105539_430.jpg FB_IMG_1584197315761.jpg IMG_20200313_214319_177.jpg IMG_20200314_104437_265.jpg

2. Thanks for posting this, Alexa. I'm glad to know more about you!

Leo Goodale and AlexaHaze like this.
  3. Your welcome hun. Appreciate you ❤

Leo Goodale and LoneWolf like this.
  4. sexywookiee
    Chat with Me

sexywookiee Well-Known Member

Thanks for taking the time to share a little about yourself Alexa. I know bullying can be one of the hardest things to go through when your young but once you can get past it you always come out a stronger person !
    I think that its always great to follow your dreams in life & wish you good luck in your modeling career ! I look forward to getting to meet you in person one of these days . Hopefully soon ! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AlexaHaze likes this.
  5. Thank you sexy wookie. I bet your like teddy bear if your a wookie ❤

sexywookiee likes this.
  6. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Bullying is just the worst. I'm sorry about your horses, Alexa. It sounds like they were close family members of yours. Congrats on following your dreams, not many people are able to achieve them.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  7. Thank you so much. I definitely am trying. I hope you stay safe and take care. Appreciate you ❤

kmerrill likes this.
  8. sexywookiee
    Chat with Me

sexywookiee Well-Known Member

One of these days you'll have to find out ! lol ;):D

AlexaHaze likes this.
  9. Teddys ❤ gotta love them all ❤ FB_IMG_1584022231881.jpg

kmerrill and sexywookiee like this.
  10. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

If you (and anybody else) ever need to talk, don't hesitate on here or Twitter.

11. Thank you for posting Alexa. I to was bullied in school because have always been on the small size and had to overcome some disabilities. That is why I joined the wrestling team in Junior and Senior High School. It more of a conifidence builder. I was pretty good. I became a California State wrestling my freshman year in high school. I just want to tell you that you're a beautiful woman.

RunningSquirrel and AlexaHaze like this.
  12. Thank you hun. I feel you. Hoping me and you can connect soon ❤

13. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

Hi Alexa, I can totally relate to being a bit on the shy side. I’m totally “a man of few words “ a least until I get to know someone. I’d like to get to know you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexaHaze likes this.
  14. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I just left there as you know and wasn't planning on returning soon but dang it if you keep posting stuff like this I MIGHT change my mind! LOL

AlexaHaze likes this.
  15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thank you for sharing a bit more about yourself Alexa. You are a beautiful and very enchanting woman and I’m looking forward to getting to know you much better. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Great info, Alexa! :) I'm looking forward to the summer and hopefully getting to know more details. I'm glad you didn't let anyone convince you that you couldn't or wouldn't succeed. :rolleyes:

AlexaHaze likes this.
  17. Thank you hun. I appreciate you being shy to. Hope we can meet sometime soon in the near future ❤❤ intimately.

Matty5 likes this.
  18. Thank you so much. Definately looking forward to it as well and hoping we get time together . Was difficult for me in many ways but im inspired to grow in modeling and at the ranc . Love it both very much ❤

19. Hope you do hun. Looking for that xtra large slice. IMG_20200315_174500.jpg