RANCH SPECIAL GETTING BACK INTO THE SADDLE

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Nov 1, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Are you missing intimacy, romance, caressing, cuddling and kissing in your life? Feeling the touch of a woman is very important when you are getting back into the saddle. Especially when you haven't had any for years.

I would love to help you "Get Back Into The Saddle"!!!

Book a minimum of 3 hours and receive another 2 hours complimentary!!!

Let's experience a "Romantic Dinner" together, enjoy a movie, go to the Carson Hot Springs or enjoy a concert together.

image.jpg IMG_1412.jpg
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

We can also experience the "Fantasy Suite" together and take an intimate jacuzzi bubble bath together with sweet kisses and carressing each other bodies. Then we can dry off and continue with a full body massage on the Cal-King Bed and experience a variety of positions. Afterwards, cuddle in each others arms with sweet kisses and caresses.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    joe moll likes this.
  2. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

It's something to think about for myself, that's for sure. I need some kind of spark in my life these days. Hope you're well as always Cumisha! :) *hugs*

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @ColinSTL!!! I'm great and I missed you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are starting all over again and getting back into the saddle? Has it been years since you've been touched by a woman or feeling deep passionate kisses and caresses or taking an itimate jacuzzi bubble bath with romantic caresses and kisses> I would love bring that "Spark" back!!! To make an appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ColinSTL for sharing your thoughts and I would love to put "Spark" in your life!!! I miss you and I hope all is well!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you starting over again? Let me comfort you throught your transition with "Intimacy and Romance"!!! Let's start at the Carson Hot Springs and take a relaxing soak in the "Natural Hot Springs",

Book a minimum of 3 hours and receive another 2 hours complimentary.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

The holidays can be lonely when you are starting over again and I would love to fulfilll your loneliness with "Joy and Happiness"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]Book your fabulous appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]