Genie was just the Ticket!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2009.

1. -------------------Genie

Today, I had planned to rest from Partying due to a busy day. That evening I had tickets to the CWMC Awards Banquet in Reno,
    afterward, I was going to attend the Festivities at the Love Ranch.

By late evening I was winding Down. I participated in all the activities Chloe, Rich and the girls had prepared for the evening.
    I was enjoying meeting the many New CWMC'ers, All of the Fantastic Cowgirls! and all the Ambiance!
    Raffle for a comp Party? No Way for me to win. ----------------------- #118, Hey Wait, that’s My ticket!!

Genie was looking So fine! and- Well, We went to her room to discuss How We could Enjoy Each Other,
    if I purchased more Time than the Comp had provided. -------------- I had the money and Genie had the Time!

We discussed Her Knowledge, Talents and Skills ! My curiosity got the best of me, I wanted the Privilege to sample of what this Cute
    Canadian girl was telling Me!!! I found out just why she was listed in the Line Up as "Genie Feet"! A whole New Experience, and was it Great!
    I could have gone for another hour, having Genie showing Me more new sensations!
    Words will never describe the vibrations I got in this Party!
    Wow! Woweee! Got to Love those "Toe Wiggles"

At the end of the Party, Genie told me that I was the First One Ever to experience this particular sensation, at the Love Ranch.

Gentlemen, Genie is a Wonderful Lady! Cute as a button, with a fantastic body!
    and will give you, her complete attention and Talents, During a Party with Her!
    Trust me, You'll have memories of a lifetime, I promise!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Charlie

2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Well Charlie you got that right about Genie.......So I guess I'd better write report my self...

3. Genie, is not only very beautiful, but also very intelligent, and has a wonderful personality to boot!!!!!!! She really is the full package..

Lovely Leah

4. What do you think? Keven-
    Leah and Geanie would make for a Great PARTY! NO!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- Charlie

5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reports Charlie and Kevin...looking forward to my 3 wishes with ms Genie

6. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

Charlie I think you might be right........... :lol:

7. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

One of Charlie's reviews :)

8. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

Charlie and Genie ........Both are missed...................

9. Awww... For a second I thought it was a new post. :(

10. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

Nope just a tribite to the late Charlie..

11. rest in peace charlie !