Fun times with Harmony Gabriel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, May 24, 2010.

1. I arrived at the Love Ranch gate, and stood outside for a moment, thinking to myself that I couldn't believe I was already back here, four months after my last trip. I knew I was going to be seeing Harmony again real soon, which is a good thing!

For those that don't know, Harmony has pictures up, but they don't do her justice, as she is even better looking in person.

Well, I made a mistake and didn't confirm what day I would be there to see Harmony, and so when I walked in, I found out that she was out for a bit, but it was no big deal as she would be arriving fairly soon. The anticipation of seeing her again mounted.

Well, I got to talking with my friend Cookie Monster and Chloe Daniels, and then suddenly, I see Harmony walking toward me out of the corner of my eye. I look over, and MY GOODNESS she looked HOT in a red bikini and red heels! [smilie=hot over you.gif] I remember her being hot and seeing her in her pics and all, but I honestly don't remember her being that HOT, LOL!

Well, we hugged and talked for a while, and then it was off to her room. I talked about what I wanted, and before I know it, it's party time!

She gave me the type of party that I wanted, and I had another good time with her. And as before, it was fun talking music with her as well. I even sang two of my songs to her between parties, and she enjoyed hearing my songs (although I didn't want to sing too loud - however, if her neighboor didn't mind the noises in the bedroom when we were partying, then she probably didn't mind hearing me singing either!).

It was another great overall experience with Harmony, who is a lot of fun to be around.

MusicMan

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats Musicman Harmony is a great Lady to see Glad you had a great time

3. Thanks Kevin!

Yeah, Harmony really is a great lady. Such good memories...

MusicMan

4. YOUR SO AWESOME MUSIC MAN I HAD A GREAT TIME TOGETHER AGAIN!! I LOVED HEARING YOU SONGS TOO CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE!! :mrgreen:

5. great review harmony