Fun Times With Ally James In The VIP Room!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by HBKPunk, Nov 12, 2013.

1. I finally got to make my triumphant return to the ranches and knew I had to party with Ally. She had been on my radar for quite some time and I'm glad we came to an agreement. But I never expected to get to party in the VIP room!

As nice and fancy as the VIP room is, the party with Ally was much more than I ever anticipated. She takes GFE to a whole different level, and I understand why so many people have partied with her and have nothing but great things to say. She's definitely on my radar for future parties on my next trip out! :mrgreen:

NOTE TO ALL GUYS: if you use the shower in the VIP room, make sure to be careful. The water pressure is powerful and if you stand in the wrong spot it WILL hurt you! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

2. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Nice, Ally is no doubt one of my favs!

3. Aw thanks for such a great time & review, HBK! I has so much fun with you, until next time!! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Muah

4. Can't wait! Hopefully sooner rather than later!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Me too babe! You are very fun, looking forward to more parties to come! xoxoxox

6. That makes two of us!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Ally is a blast, gotta love that girl:)

8. Can't wait to see you again I've missed yoooou!!!! :) And thanks babe!!! xoxox

9. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Ally and VIP - cant get any better [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Never better!! ;) Thanks Cjx!!! xoxox

11. Yay!! Hope to see you again soon! xoxoxox

12. mmmmmm water pleasure ?????

13. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Sounds like you to had a great time! Ally is awesome!!!

15. Very fun! :) xoxoxox

16. Thanks Shelby! xoxoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Miss you sexy! [smilie=hot over you.gif] xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]