RANCH SPECIAL FUN IN THE SUN AT DAVID WALLEY'S HOT SPRINGS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jul 11, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's experience a relaxing David Walley's Hot Springs with a romantic dinner!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Book a minimum of 3 hours and receive another hour complimentary - Call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit to secure your appointment.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Here's a You Tube Video of David Walley's Resort:

tinker and wrb55rosco like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Summer is here and David Walley's is a fun experience!!! Who wants to experience and relax in one of David Walley's natural hot spring pools?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Afterwards dine in their fabulous restaurant.[smilie=hot over you.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for liking my post and I hope we can experience David Walley's Resort this year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Sounds like a wet & wiley time! go w cumisha !!!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Air Force Amy for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I would love to go to the hot springs! So relaxing!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and you would love it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who want to experience relaxing at "David Walley's Hot Springs" together? Call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me