For those that want to send positive thoughts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, Jul 6, 2023.

1. My grandma just turned 96 and is literally the sweetest person I know. Was told this morning she took a tumble getting out of the shower and broke a vertebra, has me combo of scared and sad, as I know 96 and broken bones can be bad, and I'm just waiting for an update.

For those that want to send up positive vibes. I'd so much appreciate it

2. Jessie Summers, I'm sorry to hear that about your grandma. Both of my great grandmas and grandmas lived well into their 90's too. It was a sad day for my family when they passed on.

JerryVestal and Jessie Summers like this.
  3. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

I’m so sorry to hear your grandma was injured. I hope she makes a full recovery and is back home safe. Sending you positive vibes! And virtual hugs and kisses ofc

4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’m so sorry to hear this.

None of my grandparents are with us anymore. My great grandma made it to 100. She passed away the same year my daughter was born. My grandparents both passed in their 70s. We were able to get a five generations picture that had my great grandma, my grandma, my mom, me, and my daughter.

I wish your grandma the best. Positive vibes!

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this Jesse and I hope she will recover quickly and be back home soon. I’m Sending positive vibes and prayers to her, you and the rest of your family.

6. Hi Jessie, sorry to hear about that. Hope everything goes well with your grandma. I envy that you still have Grandma. Please try your best to accompany her and record some photos&videos as much as possible. It will be a great memory.

7. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Jessie, I'll praying for you and your grandmother. I hope she gets better soon.