PIC THREAD FLOWER POWER/60's/70's PARTY SATURDAY, APRIL 22, 2023, 7 PM - 12 MIDNIGHT

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Apr 21, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Come and join us tomorrow night, Saturday, April 22, 2023 from 7 PM to 12 Midnight!!! We have a full bar, girls, food, games and karaoke contest. You will have a "GROOVY" experience!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Address:

48 Kit Kat Drive
    Mound House, NV 89706

Also, @SophiaSun & @cumishaamado are available for 2 Girl Parties too!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Email: [email protected]
    Email: [email protected]

IMG_8222.jpg IMG_8191.jpg IMG_8195.jpg

tinker likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Cum and join us tonight for our "Flower Power 60's/70's Party"!!! You will have an awesome experience!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]