First Time With Willow

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Apr 28, 2009.

1. I was fortunate enough to manage to make an appointment with WILLOW during my recent stay at the Bunny Ranch. Sometimes, I just wish I was extremely wealthy and had nothing else to do with my time except to be with gals like Willow. It was a short time with her, and that is too bad, because I really enjoyed being with her. She is such a gorgeous gal. The way she was dressed was totally HOT, and she was just so lovely. Now, it's my mistake not to book for a longer time frame. I've never felt comfortable with the "re-party" thing, so usually if I feel the need, it has to happen later. I loved the entire Willow, but particularly loved her nails. Well, heck, and her eyes, and her smile, and her breasts, and her legs, and on and on and on. She handles herself very well indeed, and she also handled me quite well also. She's a real sweetheart!! No details guys, but she is another girl that is so easy to be with. Also, she is at that age when a woman really starts to enjoy sex more than before and probably "require" pretty much attention. I had a wonderful time with Willow. So, sorry baby, that it wasn't for longer this time around. Next time I see you, we will get to know each other better!!
    THANKS BABY
    Jim(Seattle)

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Hey Jim, thanks for the sweet reveiw!! You weren't so bad yourself. Wink wink!! Thats ok that you didn't want to reparty with me. I would rather leave you wanting more anyways. I know I was wanting more! Thanks for the compliments on my nails. You know I spent four hours at the salon last week getting my nails and toes done. Anyways it was nice to finally meet you and spend some time with you. Your a great guy!! xoxoxo

3. Hey Sweetheart,
    I love your style. I also would rather be left wanting more. So next time we'll simply have to plan for more!!

By Gorgeous

Jim

4. Willow is a sweetheart! :) I cant see anyone walking away unhappy after seein her rockin body nakes :) hehehehe, I'm glad you had a great time :)
    ~Bentley Jo

5. Hi BentleyJo,
    You are certainly right. She is a sweetheart. Besides being so sexy, she is simply a little darling too! I surely am happy to have spent time with her, and hope that I can meet up with her again sometime. She may not like this, cuz some girls do not like this phrase, BUT she is "simply adorable"!!

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

I don't mind being adorable at all!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

8. willowlove
    Chat with Me