First time (Maya Love and Hailey Rain)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Woodywood03, Apr 27, 2010.

1. I finally got to the Ranch!!!! also, this trip had its good times and its great times!!!! It was Sunday April 25th. I was really shocked to see only two ladies came up and at them. But It was two real bombshells. Maya Love and Hailey Rain. we had a threesome. (The type of gift I wanted.) It was just like what I thould it would be. I will come back, thats a promise. [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

2. I was just thinking..... How long has Hailey been with the Bunny Ranch???? Is she new to the team, like new new??? :shock: :shock: Was I really her first ??? or was I one of many??? come on, help me out here.... tell me the truth here.

3. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I believe that Miss Hailey Rain is new to the MLBR. You appear to have provided her first Real Life Ranch Report (RLRR).

While I have not yet met Miss Hailey Rain and have not had a twosome, I have had seven successive parties with Miss Maya Love. I am therefore reasonably sure that you would have had a great experience.

4. I have a picture of Maya, Hailey and me. I hope I can put it on here soon.

5. Well Woodywood03. I did make it up a couple days before you to have seperate parties with these incredible Bunnys. But to have them both at the same time. You beat me to that one. I have gotten to party with Maya Love before and she is 1 special lady that gives you 1 incredible party. And the little time I got to spend with Hailey in our party. I can only imagine you had a VERY GOOD TIME. Those 4 large breasts in 1 party. :shock: You gave me an idea for my next trip.

M&Mfan :D

6. It was great meeting you and your friend. I know that the next time when you come up there, we will be wearing a school girl outfit. I believe it was Hailey's first two girl party and I am sure it won't be her last!

7. Next time.... I will come on sometime in the weekday and also, on the afternoon time.

8. You are right on the button on that Dino. There WILL be a next time!!!!

9. Thank you Miss Maya. Also, how is Hailey and Max doing right now???

10. Hi Woody!

I'm sorry I didn't get online and reply sooner, but my internet at home has been down. :( But I am back at the ranch now! Maya is right, that was my first 2 girl party! I had such a good time, and am glad to hear that you did too! I can't wait for you to come back and visit!

Best wishes!

Hailey Rain

11. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Hey Hailey,

I am glad that I was a part of a first for you.
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]