First Sagebrush party, won't be the last!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, Apr 15, 2018.

1. After a long 20 hour adventure, including an overnight in Denver, I'm back home with one more thank you and review of two great working girls over at Sagebrush!

Two weeks ago, after watching very little of the weekly livestreams over the winter ( work keeps me busy) I brought up the latest wednesday night live broadcast from Sagebrush, it was halfway thru. My eyes immediately focus in this completely adorable doe-eyed, gum and lip smacking brunette with a killer smile and I was so over the top smitten, like school boy crush style. I ask the chat, who is the girl with the laptop? The answer was @EllieMoore. I knew with great certainty. I had an addition to my ranches trip!

Without going into great detail, we met on a Thursday night in the parlor of Sagebrush, a party was likely abut maybe not a 100 % sure thing in my mind. So Ellie comes out looking cute as a button and my first thought is, "she looks EXACTLY the same as when I was crushing on her online!!!!!!!" Our conversation, both in the parlor and in negotiations, was flirty and easy, like two old friends!

So with this party being a very late addition to my plans, my mind wandered to the negotiation phase, and what I could go for and what I couldn't, but lets be honest, i was gonna party, it was impossible to say no, it was @EllieMoore right there in front of me, in the living beautiful porcelain flesh!

So it wasn't a huge party, but it was fun! I had, for really the first time, entered a ranch dressed femme, as I took care of this at the hotel. Ellie had the idea, because she is brilliant, of having the sexy vixen @KiraRain do up my eyes, her best makeup strength (she makes Ellie's already spectacular eyes look out of this world).

We go back to Kiras room to start the two girl party with makeup application. Which felt like a teenage pajama party, ellie would ooh and aaaah at kiras eye work, and we eventually moved to the bed action stage.

What follows is a stripping, flirting, kissing extravaganza, it was very hot with Kira all over me, while Ellie was building up and warming up her participation, which was increasing and getting more intense by the second, now heading full speed ahead for an explosive climax, which felt just moments away.

Right at that point, the intercom! arrrrrrgh! We had spent a tad 2 much girl time in the makeup chair, paid for it on the other end! Lesson learned right? Was it disappointing? Yeah, but in a weird way I was fine with it, I got a chance to fool around with two of the best girls in, if I may say so, a Sagebrush packed with them (the talent level is through the room this spring gents). While I wanted more, like that mind blowing orgasm that is worth the wait, I have no doubt that @EllieMoore will be worth the wait! I didn't think it possible, but I left crushing on her than I did heading in! So when we do get together someday for good, the first night together "fooling around" will make the re-run all the better!! I'm really confident in the chemistry between us!

One of the enjoyments of a trip to the ranches is finding a hidden gem and @KiraRain is that! She is sexy, sweet, attentive, and has an outgoing personality that brings her package together like a bow! And she's a wildcat once the clothes come off, nothing wrong about that!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Ashlyn Sparks and david006 like this.
  2. What a nice review, Jessie! Ellie and Kira are very sweet and accommodating, and I’m glad you were able to take the good times to the next level! :)

3. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

This sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessie Summers likes this.