REVIEW First Party with Lexi Armani

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CronusWalker, Jun 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

I was over to the Kit Kat Ranch last week, and a new girl caught my eye. Lexi was her name and this was her first night on the floor, and first time at any brothel. I had a lineup ( I don't usually, but tonight i decided what the heck, and picked her as she was a fresh face. I didn't announce to her that I was a regular and knew the routine as well as the layout at the Kit Kat pretty well, but wanted to hear her approach and sales technique.)
    She took my hand and led me around like she had been there forever, ending up at her room with her big sister to assist if she needed any help with negotiations. She didn't need any help thats for sure, however I was not really prepared to party that night and made an appointment for the next day. The wait was well worth it. We went into her room after a drink at the bar, and she proceeded to "Knock one out of the Park" as far as a party goes. It put a big smile on my face as I was leaving the Kit Kat. Now I have to start saving up for our next encounter.......

2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Nice review, Cronus. I'm hoping to meet Ms. Lexi in a few weeks.

LexiArmani and AveryLee like this.
  3. That is so awesome that you found a fresh, new face.
    I guess taking a risk that day and doing a lineup was worth it for you!:)

Awesome review!
    I have never personally seen you do a line up, so it is amazing that you got one and lovely lady caught your eye.
    She must be very special one:)!
    Thank you for sharing

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. LexiArmani
    Chat with Me

LexiArmani Well-Known Member

Awh cronus! You just made my heart melt, thank you so much for the wonderful review ! I had a fantastic time with you and can not wait to see you again <3 as im sure you remembered it’s karaoke night at KitKat & I would love to sing a couple old school songs with you :)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  6. LexiArmani
    Chat with Me

LexiArmani Well-Known Member

I Can not wait to meet you love !!!<3

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

Lexi is Definitely a wonderful way to spend an afternoon

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She has a fabulous personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

way to go CW, sounds like you had a grand time with KK Lexi. I haven't had a line up for a long time either, maybe it's time....lol. Tahoe

LexiArmani likes this.
  10. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Hope to meet you this year myself your so sexy.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3