FELICIA FOXXX, Better Late Than Never!!! WOW

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Hey Folks,
    I had seen Felicia at the ranch during my visits, and had spoken with her at the bar a few times. I had even emailed and texted with her. I had found her to be quite the lady, and planned to spend time with her. Well, for some reason that totally escapes me, it just hadn't happened. This visit I decided to change all of that, although not exactly well planned out.

After having had a party, and knowing full well that I would need "help" to sleep, I popped a sleeping pill. It worked for about two hours, then I was "wide awake" and it was still not "that" late.
    So a quick text to Felicia told me she was still up and about. A quick stroll down to the lounge had Felicia waiting there. Always so nice to talk to her, yes, but I decided that it was time to do more than just talk with her.

A brief negotiation had us together in her room. I was about to see a side to Felicia that I hadn't even imagined. Now I was reminded of the old saying, "There's more than one way to skin a cat." This was SO TRUE regarding my time with Felicia.

She lowered the lights slightly and did a little "dance type routine" that she does. It really does get one's mind going about what is to happen next. Then came the real surprise. She just gave me a true lesson in what it is like to be SEDUCED SLOWLY.

Her hands were so soft, along with her voice, and it was a very relaxing form of energy I was seeing from her, but of course, part of me would take awhile to relax at all. What can I say? It was not the usual fare. She worked slowly on me, and this simply drove me wild. She is such a sweetie. Very slowly from one end of me to the other, she was waking up every cell in my body, I think. She found sweet spots that I didn't even know were there. She told me at the start that because we "knew" each other a bit, she thought she knew "exactly" what I needed. Boy was she on the mark with that!!

After a bit of that slow seduction, she moved a bit quicker in the right direction, along with words of encouragement by her soft and sexy voice. It was time for a sexual release of energy that one does not often see at this level. I can only imagine the faces of anyone that was walking down the hall at that moment, for I could NOT hold back the noise that would escape from my mouth. She gave me moments of sheer bliss. Now a moment can be anywhere from a second to minutes, and I'm not sure how long it all lasted. It did, however, seem to go on for a much longer time than I've been used to. WOW

It was not time to move quite yet. She slowly repositioned me to receive a wonderful theraputic massage the likes of which I haven't had for a long time. My experience with Felicia seemed to result in my total relaxation. I spent a few minutes with Felicia in the lounge, then finally went back to bed. Now I even would have been able to sleep, had I not had to spend some time simply trying to relive what had just happened to me.

So fellas, don't wait too long. If you do, you are the only one missing out. This lady has it happening in a whole different way!! Simply delightful.

THANK YOU FELICIA FOXXX
    You ARE a Dream Come True