Feb2: Sexy Groundhog’s Day

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AustinShelby, Feb 2, 2020.

1. upload_2020-2-2_0-46-20.jpeg

Groundhog’s Day is
    Sunday, February 2nd

Via VisitPA.com:
    The Prognosticator of Prognosticators, Punxsutawney Phil, will once again appear at sunrise on February 2 at Gobbler's Knob in the Pennsylvania Wilds to make his annual prediction on the
    134th Groundhog Day.

EUROPEAN ROOTS
    The Groundhog Day celebration is similar to some ethnic cultures’ belief that animals awake from hibernation on specific dates.
    • Early Christians celebrated Candlemas Day, when the clergy blessed and distributed candles.
    • Roman legions, during the conquest of the northern country, brought this tradition to the Germans, who picked it up and concluded that if the sun made an appearance on Candlemas Day, an animal (the hedgehog) would cast a shadow, thus predicting six more weeks of bad weather, which they interpolated as the length of the "Second Winter."
    upload_2020-2-2_0-42-35.jpeg
    • Imbolc or Imbolg ([ɪˈmˠɔlˠɡ]), also called (Saint) Brigid's Day is a Gaelic traditional festival marking the beginning of spring.

• It is held on 1 February, or about halfway between the winter solstice and the spring equinox.

upload_2020-2-2_0-44-11.jpeg
      St Brigid - Patron Saint of Ireland
    Live Feed of Groundhogs Day from Pennsylvania
    https://visitpa.com/live-stream-phils-prediction
    Austin Hays
    St Patrick’s Brothel Crawl 3/13-15

Contact me for outdates to Brothel Crawl, Brothel Parties, Carson City, Virginia City, Reno, Lake Tahoe

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @AustinHaysxoxo
    Instagram: @austinhaysxo
    BR Board: @AustinHays
    Picture Gallery:
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?media/users/austinhays.12089/

upload_2020-2-2_1-27-50.jpeg

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

For a second there I *thought* you were posting about another party on this special day. When I see my shadow it's time to go inside. LOL

3. EVERY DAY’S A PARTY AT LOVERANCH, PIZZA BABY!! [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]
    I hope you have a seductive and satisfying Groundhogs Day [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  4. PHIL HAS MADE HIS PREDICTION!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    upload_2020-2-2_7-12-27.jpeg

Pizza Man and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  5. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Happy 02/02/2020!

Miss you girl, see you soon!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AustinShelby likes this.
  6. "AustinHays, post: PHIL HAS MADE HIS PREDICTION!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    View attachment 196234

I watched it earlier this morning too.

AustinShelby likes this.
  7. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

LMFAO!.............................

AustinShelby likes this.
  8. Yaaayy!!! Miss you too @MarieBossette, looking forward to your return [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

MarieBossette likes this.