About Me FEATURING AT SAGEBRUSH RANCH - REOPENING MAY 1st.

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Apr 29, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Hi Everybody,

I'll be featuring at Sagebrush Ranch - reopening May 1st.

I'm excited to be back to work!!!

My email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @cumishaamado
    Shift: 8 AM - 8 PM

OFF: Wednesday & Thursday (Starting May 19th)

I look forward to hearing from you soon!!!

Hugs & Kisses,
    Cumisha Amado[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Wondering when you were coming back!

3. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Yay! Cumisha's back! Pancit and lumpias for everyone!

KikiLover likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Returning May 1st at Sagebrush Ranch.

Shift: 8 AM - 8 PM

Email: [email protected]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I’m excited to be back!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're back! I wish I could be up there to see you, Imogen and the other wonderful ladies. But alas, I can't swing it right now. Airlift coming out of Hawaii still isn't that good yet (getting better but at best, only half of what it was before) and mom, in the last year, due to the pandemic and staying at home, has really slowed down. The good news is we're both vaccinated!

7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, before I forget...it looks like the Sagebrush website is updated and showing the latest lineup. So since I now have a good idea who's going to be there, stand by to receive a goodie box within the next couple of weeks. Just my way to say congratulations on reopening. :)

cumishaamado and KikiLover like this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Welcome back Cumisha and I’m really missing your lumpia’s! ;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. So good to see you back on the Board, Miz @cumishaamado … Salamat po!

10. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Welcome back cumisha....have fun and enjoy every day. T

11. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

Welcome back @cumishaamado nice to see you will be at Sagebrush. Have you heard from @OliviaGreengn

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I've been back since May 1st. It's great to be back and I hope to see you this year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  13. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]Cumisha , hope you enjoyed. Your first weekend back.

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I had 6 appts before 12 Noon at the Grand Opening of May 1st starting at 7 AM. I was very busy.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the update and I can't wait for the yummy goodies!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

KikiLover likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Benz for the welcome!!! I can't wait to see you again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Benz likes this.
  18. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

That would be nice hey by chance have you heard from Olivia Green

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Benz for sharing your thoughts and I have not heard from Olivia Green!!! Hope to see you in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Benz likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm back @wrb55rosco and I'm ready to fulfill everbodys fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thank you @tahoebigbear!!! It feels great to be back!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RunningSquirrel for liking my post!!! It's great to be back!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Benz for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]