Favorite places to travel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaniellaValenti, Jul 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. After my tour at the Kit Kat Ranch I'm meeting a friend in the Philippines for four days. I'm super excited! The only other places I've been to in Asia are Tokyo and Sri Lanka. I'd love to see Thailand and Bali and more of Europe. Especially Spain. What are your favorite places in the states or abroad to visit?

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Welcome to the family of "Kit Kat Kitties"!!!

I'm a "World Traveler" here are my photos of Thailand, Philippines, Switzerland and Germany:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_6355.jpg
    Famous Laying Down Buddha in Thailand

IMG_6364.jpg
    Courtyard at Buddhist Temple in Thailand

IMG_1591.JPG
    My Family's House On the Island of Malipano, Philippines
    I'm holding a "Starfish"

IMG_4186.jpg IMG_4188.jpg
    Walkway to Family's House on the Island of Malipano, Philippines

IMG_1589.JPG

Brandenburg Gate - Berlin, Germany

Appenzell, Switzerland (Favorite Town in Switzerland - I love watching the cows wearing the huge bell around their neck)

IMG_4156.jpg

Appenzell, Switzerland

IMG_4153.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg
    IMG_4157.jpg

Trailboss and DaniellaValenti like this.
  3. That's amazing Cumisha! Thanks so much for sharing! The photos are awesome!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure @DaniellaValenti and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I often travel to Sagebrush Ranch, it's my favorite place to spend a vacation. Once a year I travel to Las Vegas to see my son and once a year I travel to San Jose, California for FanimeCon during Memorial Day weekend. Other than that I don't want to travel anywhere else.

6. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Not a traveler at heart although San Diego is nice in the winter to get out of the snow for a day or two.
    The only place I desire to see is the Balkans but that's because I have many good friends there, especially Serbia.
    The place I go most is Reno and can only take about 3 hours there before the people and traffic start to overwhelm the senses

DaniellaValenti likes this.
  7. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

been to vegas once and going back again next year and been to philly a few times.

8. Serbia sounds cold! But I miss the winter after spending a year and a half in Hawaii and then going to Arizona for a wedding. Melbourne, Australia had some dreary winters but it was always good for work because guys were in the mood to cuddle !

Ragazo Solo likes this.
  9. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

ElizaWilde Well-Known Member

i'm simple, i like anywhere with a beach :)

10. Are you from Carson City?
    Love the beach! You should definitely check out Oahu!

ElizaWilde likes this.
  11. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

ElizaWilde Well-Known Member

I've never been to Hawaii!! Is everyone there as beautiful as you?? [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Southern Italy baby! Incredible food and Amalfi Coast is a can't-miss.

13. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Yes. And in some cases, even more so!

And I concur, Oahu has some great beaches. But then again, all the islands have some great beaches. All the islands have their own individual charm and beauty.

14. I spent some time on the big island before moving to Oahu and kind of preferred it, its way more chill, laid back and slower paced.

15. I love Italian food! Italy and Spain are definitely on my list.

ChasenDreams likes this.
  16. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

The neighbor islands in general are more relaxed and laid back than Oahu. Oahu, and Honolulu in particular, are considered the big city.

17. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Cuddling is always good... spring summer winter fall... but yea.. winter is best.
    Like Isurfer, I also go to San Jose (try for once a year) to go to a hockey game.
    Serbia is really nice..... just across from Italy.

18. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

no im not. been to carson city, reno, lake tahoe, virginia city. it has its spots but just eh. going to try florida also. not over enthuised about it

19. Don't hate on Florida ;-)

I grew up down there, it's not so bad. If you like art you must check out Art Basel in Miami, it's quite the event.

20. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

not hating florida. just never been a spot i wanted to go to. going to daytona and orlando and only thing of intrest to me is the speedway in voluisa. just not a sunny,warm,beachy type.

21. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

I love and adore the beach. Who doesn't? But I've really always wanted to visit Germany and Japan.

22. Couldn't agree more, I just spent a year and a half in Hawaii, grew up in South Florida and was born in California, salt water in my veins. Maybe I'm part mermaid?

The food was excellent in Tokyo, I would love to go back to Japan through the WWOIF program and volunteer

Bruce75 likes this.
  23. *WWOOF program

24. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

What kind of program is WWOOF?

25. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Hawaii sounds like heaven. I've only been to a few beaches on the East coast and the water is quite murky. I'd love to visit a place where the water is that crystal clear blue. You know what I've always wanted to do,and I know it might sound crazy to some,but I would love to go shark cage diving. I love sharks and the ocean after all! Japan's culture fascinates me. Plus,I love Godzilla and some of the technology and pop culture over there. I'll also admit that I do have a thing for cute Japanese girls too. :cool:

26. Willing Workers on Organic Farms

You basically volunteer on organic farms all across the globe for room/board and cultural exchange. Last year I was WWOOFing in Hawaii on a five acre coffee farm and animal sanctuary. In Australia I visited a 600 acre off grid intentional community with 50 adults and 20 kids. In New Zealand I was at a 10 acre blueberry farm with ten sheep and chickens.

It's a great way to really experience a location and culture while also learning about sustainable agricultural methods and better environmental practices.

27. Japanese girls have the best complexions! And they're just as cute in real life hehehe

Bruce75 likes this.
  28. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Hey you. You're not so bad yourself! ;)

29. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

There is a shark cage diving experience here on Oahu. I don't know if the beaches here on Oahu will fit the bill regarding crystal clear blue (though I wager they're a lot clearer than the east coast. I think Hanauma Bay might qualify for what you're looking for) but I know for sure the neighbor islands have spots like that. If you go to the Big Island of Hawaii, then you can see both black and white sand beaches.

Also, just for us Godzilla lovers, Tokyo is full of Godzilla statues! https://tokyocheapo.com/entertainment/tokyo-godzilla-statues/

Keep in mind that Tokyo is hosting the summer Olympics next year, so if you're going, I'd go now or by springtime 2020 at the latest. I would go in the spring and see the cherry blossoms blooming.

Bruce75 likes this.
  30. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Cool! We can pick you brain for coffee farming knowledge now.

It would be neat if you can get to Japan for the WWOF program. I know they have a shortage of help since the youngsters all flock to the big cities for office jobs (some eventually come back home and take up the farming mantle but not immediately) and/or no one is left to take over, but they don't want the farm tradition to die out. Better yet if you're out in the countryside, it'll be like the Big Island again, quiet and slow paced.

31. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I recommend watching this program from NHK. It's called Tokyo Eye 2o2o and it tells you all about Tokyo.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/...ey=all&keyword=tokyo eye 2020&type=tvEpisode&

Bruce75 likes this.
  32. Kissing a kangaroo! This was from volunteering at a kangaroo orphanage in Cooper Peedy, Australia FB_IMG_1564356920871.jpg

Sharky and Nate in the box like this.
  33. That’s just cool! I’ve gotten to visit a few places. One of my favorite places to see was Iceland! It was amazing. I recommend it highly! I hope to get to Australia one day!

34. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Is this any different from kissing Australian men? =P

35. I've always wanted to see the Aurora borealis, it's definitely on my bucket list

ShayRose and Nate in the box like this.