Favorite Music

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Alexis Fire, Mar 6, 2006.

1. What's your favorite band?

I have so many that I love, but I think my real fave is Prodigy, with Godsmack a close second.

kisses Fire

2. I love the White Stripes, Jet, Train,I also love Blues & Jazz. I love old Rock n Roll. I was just listening to Van Morrisons Bang Masters Recording today. Dires Straits , Rolling Stones, the Beetles. Jefferson Airplane. I also love REd Hot Chili Peppers, and Black Eyed Peas. Lots of intersting music.

3. I'd have to agree with everything that's been said on this topic, but my all time FAV band is Dave Matthews Band... plus, i like the solo stuff he did too! If you ever listen to the words, he's kinda twisted! :twisted:

4. Dave Mathews Rocks

I totally agree . I forgot to include him in my favs. I love the song crash. He definately has some issues he is working through . :) Dont we all ? Stawberry

5. music

thanks for your input ladies.... Rock on... Alexis Fire

6. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Kiss

Metallica

Prince

Jimi Hendrix

Motley Crue

Led Zeppelin

Van Halen

Alice In Chains

Soundgarden

7. In no particular order: White Zombie, Static-X, Disturbed, Bon Jovi, Metallica, AC/DC, Rammstein, Nickelback, Oingo Boingo, Skindred, Brian Setzer, a bunch more that I'm forgetting.