About Me FAVORITE CHOCOLATE candy bar??? Mine is...

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JazzyVonn, Sep 6, 2019.

1. So here's a little bit about me ... I have a huge sweet tooth, I have managed to get it under control in the past few years but I do like to indulge here and there . My favorite CHOCOLATE CANDY BAR is... Snickers Bar and 2nd favorite will have to Kit Kat Bar, hmmm my absolute favorites. It's something about the NUTS, the caramel and the delicious MILK CHOCOLATE that gets me...
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

So I will like to know, WHAT is YOUR FAVORITE CHOCOLATE candy bar???

Snickers-broken.png IMG_0532.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2019
  2. I’m gonna have to go with butterfinger. I like those a lot. And growing up I saw Bart Simpson eating them in commercials which I thought was really cool

JazzyVonn likes this.
  3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I lovvveeee Hershey kisses yummmm [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  4. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

Very sexy post ❤️ Love this!
    Book this beautiful babe today!

JazzyVonn likes this.
  5. MMmhh yesss I love the crunch from the butterfinger! It tastes sooo good... nice choice .[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Thank you Beautiful Lady!
    XOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Yesss girl, Hershey kisses are awesome. Small, cute and convenient... always hitting the spot!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Hmmm I would say Mr. Goodbar Hershey Bar with almonds and Snickers with almonds. :)

JazzyVonn likes this.
  9. Yesss those are good ones!!! I love the Snickers with Almonds too, a nice break from the classic snickers and its fun to eat cuz its crunchy and chewy at same time. Great choices @auron79 !

auron79 likes this.
  10. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

I think my favorite is Snickers.

But I use to pick up miniatures for office: realize it rarely have Snickers. But like chocolate is a nice quick pick me up.

For some reasons it seems I go for Godiva chocolates more these days when I want a treat. Salt caramel.

JazzyVonn likes this.
  11. Godiva is definitely a nice treat, I feel like it's definitely a nice little upgrade from snickers :) Salt caramel is bomb, nice choice[smilie=heart fill with love.gif].

12. As we loom closer to holiday season, Ghirardelli chocolate squares in a variety of flavors (from milk to dark chocolate, raspberry, sea salt caramel...) are really nice

13. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo you’re so sexy.. love it <3

JazzyVonn likes this.
  14. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! I love Snickers too!!! Book your fabulous party with @JazzyVonn today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  16. YEsss Snickers is sooo delicious!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

Yummm...

Mine is a Heath Bar with toffee. :p

Olivia Bentley

IMG_0223.JPG

JazzyVonn likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Yummy!!! I also love any candy with caramel, chocolate and nuts especially "Sees Candy - Nuts and Chews"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  19. YESSS, HEATH BAR with Toffee is delicious. Good Taste!!!!:p

20. ME TOO!!! YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE, SEXY LADY!!!

21. Even though I’ve said Butterfinger, I gotta put Crunch Bar on there too. There is just something about it I really enjoy.

JazzyVonn likes this.
  22. Oh wow I haven't had a crunch bar in years!!! I LOVE the rice crisp that are inside. They are definitely fun to eat [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]. Great choice Nate!

Nate in the box likes this.