About Me FAQ about Kennedy Cole

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KennedyCole, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Hello There! Below you will find a list questions that people tend to ask of me more frequently. Please feel free to add to this list of questions by shooting me an email at [email protected]!! Also, if you book appointment before September 20th for the "girl friend experience", I will negotiate some extra time into our price as I mentioned before in my September Specials Post. Here we go, and as mentioned before, please don't hesitate to ask me anything your heart desires!?!?! Please send all inquiries to [email protected]!

FAQ #1. What is my fetish?
    Since I have started working at the ranch, I have been exploring my S & M kink. I think there is something extremely enticing about the logic behind this "kink" as well as the leather restraints that it involves ;)

FAQ #2. What turns me on?
    Being intimate and sensual is one of my biggest turn ons. I love giving just as much as I like receiving. I usually offer a back rub to my lover before we get naughty just to ease into things smoothly and comfortably.

FAQ#3. What is my idea of a perfect out date/ date night?
    Tahoe is where my heart is!! If our date involves anything to do with being in Tahoe, I am all game. There is something about Tahoe that makes me want to let loose and howl at the moon ;)

FAQ#4. What is my twitter account?
    @Kennedycole19

FAQ#5. If I had the choice, who would I have a "two-girl" party with!
    Absolutely Imogen Steele!!!

Attached Files:

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KennedyCole today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)