PIC THREAD Fall days n nights

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Oct 10, 2019.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Hi everybody hope you're all doing well.... thank you for all your replies and likes.... I just took these pictures this morning my arms are so sore from the gym .....hope you guys like this dark green bikini... take me out on an out date where we can cuddle and watch the stars at night.....) 20191010_081731~3.jpg 20191010_082206~2.jpg 20191010_082219~3.jpg

JBear, ColinSTL, Sharky and 6 others like this.
  2. You look great. Pictures are always appreciated.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much it's so nice to hear from you I really enjoyed getting to know you better my arms are so sore from the gym love Astrid

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. I remember that soreness, oh to be young again. I hope one of the other ladies will help rub down those muscles.

5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hahaha I just put a double headed massager on it helped out

6. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

What are you up to this weekend

Marlin Groce Jr and Sharky like this.
  7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I think your pictures are cool too

Sharky and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  8. Your pics are Gorgeous as always Sweetie[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks Marlon haven't heard from you much lately it's so great to hear from you again what are you up to this weekend love Astrid

10. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Wow! Beautiful bikini on you. :)

Sharky likes this.
  11. RoseBud
    Chat with Me

RoseBud Active Member

You look stunning!!! Book with this beautiful lady at Love Ranch North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks ladies thank you Colin and thank you Marlin

13. "AstridLulpeck, post: Thanks Marlon haven't heard from you much lately it's so great to hear from you again what are you up to this weekend love Astrid

Hey Sweetie, I been really busy working at Graduate this week with big banquets going on. I been busy following Penn State football as well. Hope your well too [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

14. FinleyWest
    Chat with Me

FinleyWest Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

Beautiful! Have a great day, @AstridLulpeck

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  15. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Finley and it's so nice to hear from you I appreciate your well wishes and kind words love Astrid

16. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Well I'm off for my Mega Gym Marathon for the whole week can't wait everyone

Sharky, Marlin Groce Jr and CaptainJJ like this.
  17. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Stanley was so cute saying have a great day and thank you Jay Bear for the likes as well

Sharky likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your sexy adorable pics!!! Book your fabulous party with @AstridLulpeck today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  19. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

oh thanks Kamisha and I meant Finley not Stanley hahaha

Sharky likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Sharky for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.