REVIEW Faith Ann-The Best In the World

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Trevor J Blake, Feb 20, 2016.

1. When I First rang that doorbell at the bunny ranch, I was as nervous as one could be in 23 had a long drive from Sacramento and kept thinking there was something in my teeth. Well, I walk in and do the line up(Been a dream of mine since I was 11) And the 2nd to the last girl was standing there with this cute innocent voice and a body that made my imagination run wild her name was Faith. I had to pick her, Not only is she my type it's as I made her right out of my dreams the perfect girl. We talk about my schooling and talk about a lot actually, and I have to say, Not only am I faithful to only her, she is amazing she made me feel like I was the only guy in her life. For that short period, she made me forget all the Bad crazy things in my life I seriously recommend faith she is the ultimate lover her body made me weak in the knees. Men I can't express enough that this is a girl you will have the greatest time with, definitely made faithful for faith(She what I did there) and sorry ladies you are all beautiful but she has me now. :)

2. Trevor, thank you so much for writing this. I had a wonderful time with you as well. I really loved every minute. I can't wait to see you again. The more and more we get to know each other the better its going to keep getting, I can just tell that with you. :) You talked to me like a friend and you really made me feel so beautiful. Thank you so much.
    Kiss
    Love,
    Faith

3. Anytime! You make me feel special like I'm not just a client but also a friend and yes I know the more we get to know each other the better things will get I'm counting the seconds to see you again. You know what to do :)

Trevor
    P.S ladies this is why I am faithful to her :]

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. I try to be funny hahaha thank you :)