REVIEW Evening with Miss Alice (28 Dec 17)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by rlgood, Dec 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I recently had another incredible experience with the wonderful Miss Alice Little.

But before I go into that experience, I have to admit somethings about myself. I am a very competitive person by nature. I am competitive when it comes to almost every aspect of my life. Whether its in my education, my striving to be the most knowledgeable in my field, or every game I have ever played. This is not always the best thing really, and can often cause some arguments. As fortune would have it, Alice is no different in her competitive nature. But in that competitive nature, I also do my best to appreciate my partner. Because for me, the GFE is more than just what she does for me, but also how do I reciprocate the experience for her. It’s easy enough; you chose her for a reason, spent the time to get to know each other, so appreciate her like you would any girlfriend… Flowers, interests, mutual respect, and how you should treat any lady. So treat the lady right, and your experience will be that much better. But I digress… Back to the experience…

So, on our date, my competitive nature struck hard. It wasn’t necessarily the best timing all around. I couldn’t make it out to meet until after 8pm. I arrived in Reno about 7pm, after a long day of work, then a 3 hour drive through the mountains, and then checking into the hotel where I seemed to have forgotten my wallet in my vehicle, and then another 40 minute ride out to the ranch. Fortunately for me, Alice was really accommodating to my schedule. She wore the same dress I had met her wearing back in the summer when I first saw her. Brought back some butterflies back to my first adventure to the ranch. We sat down for the negotiation, and we discussed the evening’s event. Over the course of 6 months, Alice has come to know me very well, and we do talk quite a lot. So she actually came up with the best price point that fit well within my budget. She even helped me do the math… Yep, I suck at math.

But trust me when I tell you, this is an argument you want to have with whatever lady you choose to spend time with. Our big fight for the evening was over who was going to please who more… I am not sure who won, but I can say that the competition over the course of the night was mind blowing. YOU WANT TO DO THIS! If you are going to compete with someone, if you are going to have an argument, this is the competition and argument you want to have and this is the lady you want to have it with. Because in the end, it doesn’t matter who wins, because you’re both going to have enjoyed yourselves so much, it won’t matter. And from my experience on that night, we both passed out so hard and heavy that when it was time to wake up, neither of us wanted to move… Guess we partied too hard.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

3. HAHA! Nice, I got a 5 star review of my review! But really, it was difficult to capture everything. I even got the threat that I would get tied up so she could win. Again, that sounds like a "win win" scenario.

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Sounds to be like you both won a fantastic time

5. It was miss; it’s a memory I will not soon forget nor would I ever want to.

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

7. Damn man, sounds like you and Alice had a great party!

8. I agree, that is the only argument I ever want to have.

Thank you for the fun and great review rigood, I can't wait till we see each other again <3

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2018-1-5_21-58-23.jpeg

10. Great review, and this was just to cute first thing in the morning!

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2018-1-9_11-46-48.jpeg

12. That is so adorable! I love it!

rlgood likes this.
  13. Alice kills it every time! Thanks for sharing!

rlgood likes this.
  14. Sounded like a great evening in your review there. Thanks for taking the time to pen it!

15. I understand the competitive nature. Thanks for sharing the review.

16. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

You write some great reviews man, I like the ones about Alice Little the best :)

17. Well; i have only written a couple. Can’t say I have been to the ranches much or spent time with other ladies. I found what I enjoy with Miss Alice. And since time and budget was limited; I opted to enjoy my time with someone I was comfortable with.

I have heard and read that the other ladies are wonderful; there’s something/ someone for everyone. Only thing I can say in general with any of these ladies; treat them with respect and be a gentleman; I promise those deeds will increase your enjoyment exponentially.

18. Sounds like you guys have had a healthy amount of banter!
    I am glad you two could keep up with each other :) heh

19. We do talk a lot and; after all it’s about connection and fun. I was fortunate to get both in a 4’ 8” package deal.

20. Absolutely!! :)
    Here's to more new fun times

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. exactly what I want for my birthday!

23. Me in the Wonder Woman costume? Let's make it happen!

24. Can’t say... I am leaning more towards an elf feel... wraith queen maybe?

25. What ever it is you want, my dear! 9.jpg

rlgood likes this.
  26. maybe I will just make the costume for you. Gotta make sure it works for our activities; gotta be able to put on and off... I’m pretty practical.

27. I love a practical man! And a man who will make me clothes! Alice-Little-Valentines-2018-16s.jpg

28. it’s a win as long as you’re smiling, laughing, and I keep your favor!

29. Sweet sentiment! Always![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

rlgood likes this.
  30. I try... But any gentleman should make a lady feel appreciated. As by my review; I appreciate you very much and that should always be true. So next visit we can laugh and smile until our faces hurt.

31. I love that! And I do feel very appreciated by you! <3

rlgood likes this.