REVIEW Epic Vegas Outdate with Abby Avery!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Panathropist, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

This past Friday I shared a most delightful outdate experience to Las Vegas with @AbbyAvery ! We had been discussing this for some time, but schedules finally aligned for both of us to spend an afternoon and night in Vegas. Once we settled on the date, I left the rest of the planning to Abby. As I’ve said in other reviews, she is really good at this!!

I arranged for a room at the Bellagio – one of the nicer hotels in Vegas and one that neither Abby nor I had previously stayed. The room was a suite on the 30th floor overlooking western Las Vegas. As we got to the room it seems a bit of playtime was in order before we ventured out on the town. I ordered drinks from room service and we reconnected a bit.

After the drinks arrived, we had a most delightfully slow and somewhat decadent afternoon. We turned the chairs in the room to face out the floor to ceiling windows looking west over the city and snowcapped peaks in the distance. We slowly enjoyed our drinks amid intimate conversation (Pic 1), occasionally reaching out for a light touch. One thing led to another and well… I’ll let your imagination take it from there.

We had used a good portion of the afternoon so time for showers and to get ready. The room had an oversized shower that we jointly put to very good use! Both of us dressed and got ourselves ready for the evening out that Abby had planned (Pic2). Our first stop was to head to the High Roller which is a giant Ferris Wheel. The cars themselves can hold 40 people each. Abby had – through careful planning, of course – reserved us spots on the open bar car. One trip around takes about 30 minutes during which time we enjoyed the views, took advantage of the open bar and took lots of pictures! (Pic 3)

After a walk on the strip, we arrived at Gordon Ramsey’s Hell’s Kitchen restaurant where we had dinner reservations (Pic 4). This was another venue neither of us had previously experienced. This was a lot of fun, very upscale, and great food. If you ever have the chance whether on an outdate with one of the ladies from Mound House or on your own, I can highly recommend the experience. (Pic 5)

After dinner we walked on the Vegas strip for some time where the sights AND people watching is one fun time. We then decided jointly to visit one of the famous Vegas strip clubs – in our case Scores. We had a bunch of fun together as this required serious people watching!

After a while, we returned to the Bellagio and experienced a couple of the lounges which are quite something. We retired to the room for the night.

The next morning, I did my best to help Abby wake up with a long “back” rub session. We then had to scurry to the airport for our flights and a light breakfast at the Pei Wei restaurant – surprisingly quite good for an airport breakfast. The only trouble is we were both seemingly exhausted!!

The whole time was just epic and I have barely done the experience justice in my review. That being said, if this sounds like fun simply drop Abby an email at [email protected]. Answer the questions and then begin planning your own experience with Abby!

Pic1.JPG Pic2.JPG Pic3.JPG Pic4.JPG Pic5.JPG

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  2. C_Note_KY and Panathropist like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love your adorable pics!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  4. What an amazing review and adorable pics. Love your smile. Book party with @AbbyAvery [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  5. *Just a friendly reminder that we are not allowed to talk about specific rates online. :) *
    If you are interested in planning a specific experience, make sure you are in direct, private contact with the lady of your choice.

Panathropist and Built tough like this.
  6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!![smilie=happy.gif]

7. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Absolutely and got my answer this morning, thank you @AbbyAvery! Still super jealous looked like a great time!

8. Definitely an awesome review. That is awesome. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Thanks much Stacey - appreciate it!!

10. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Wonderful review, Panathropist. Experiencing Vegas with Abby - doesn't get any better!

Panathropist and Built tough like this.
  11. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Sounds awesome!

Built tough likes this.
  12. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

wow...just wow. what an excellent adventure and thanks for sharing.

13. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the kind words - and indeed it was quite an adventure!!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading our awesome review and the recommendation for Gordon Ramsey Hell's Kitchen Restaurant!!! I'll have to make reservations there in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]