REVIEW Ellie Moore- Amazingly Sexy Smile !!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Silver Don, Dec 7, 2018.

1. On a last minute trip to Sagebrush was surprised @EllieMoore was in the line up. Made a straight line to her, and that sexy smile had me from there. Felt totally a ease with Ellie. After easy negotiation,off to the party. What a smokin hot!!! lady, @EllieMoore is a fantasy come true. A tender and wild party for sure!!! Cant wait to visit again soon!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @EllieMoore today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Silver Don likes this.
  3. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

EllieMoore Local lover, available 24/7 by appointment!

Awwww! You're makin' me blush... I'm so glad I got to meet you and thank you for giving me a wonderful experience as well... I look forward to seeing you again Don. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JBear and Silver Don like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Silver Don for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

sounds so good I'm gonna look for Ellie under my tree this Christmas!

Jessie Summers and Silver Don like this.
  6. @foreverman , @EllieMoore would make a sexy elf on the shelf for Christmas for sure!!

Jessie Summers and foreverman like this.