REVIEW Eight hours with Alex More :-)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Lothbroke, Dec 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. The Brothel Crawl turned into an eight-hour adventure with @AlexMore that I’ll never forget. I have to admit that I was pretty nervous about the Brothel Crawl. The three previous times I’ve been to the Bunny Ranch, there have only been a few people in the lobby. This time, the lobby was pretty full, and I was a bit star-struck seeing many of the ladies I’ve only seen on live shows. Let me say that the girls are beautiful on the live shows; they are stunning in person. I’m a one lady kind of guy, but seeing everyone made think, hmmm, maybe a two-girl party would be amazing.

Ok, so when I got to the ranch, Alex was waiting for me in the lobby looking gorgeous in a red velvet top and black high heels. She knocks my sock off! We immediately went back to her room to talk and plan out the evening. This was my first outdate and wasn’t entirely sure how it all worked, so I’m a bit embarrassed that I didn’t offer much to the decision making. Next time I promise that I’ll have my stuff together and be more prepared.

The Brothel Crawl started at the Bunny Ranch, so we hung out a bit and played a dirty “mad lib” game with @PrinceKristopher and the rest of the girls and guests. We decided to go out to dinner then catch up with the rest of the crawl later on. We had a great dinner in Reno, and although we didn’t have time for an after-dinner drink, Alex showed me a cool bar that had a “hidden” speakeasy vibe. I would love to go back for a few drinks. I think the best part was getting to know Alex a bit more. I feel that we share many of the same beliefs, and that leads to great conversations. Oh, and I’ll make sure the restaurant has oyster crackers and not saltines next time. :)

I think we lost track of time because we got back to the cul-de-sac kind of late. We quickly had a drink at KitKat (very friendly bartender) then headed over to join the group at Sagebrush. Sagebrush has a lovely lobby. Alex and I ended up winning the Brothel Crawl $300 credit. I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!!!

Once back at the Bunny Ranch, we packed up and headed to a huge suite. I won’t go into detail, but I will say that being around Alex brings out SOOO many emotions in me. Still, her ability to make me feel relaxed understood and supported makes the time together feel so amazing. I’ve enjoyed a few firsts with her, and this time was no exception. There is a reason her last name is More ;)

Eight hours sounds like a long time, but it went pretty quick. I’m not sure I can go back to just an hour... Thank you for absolutely everything Alex. Hope you have a great Christmas with your family.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Matt

2. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

AlexMore Well-Known Member

I've been sitting on this post for days trying to figure out how to respond to this amazing review. Nothing I write compares!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write out such a thoughtful and thorough review. It reflects how thoughtful you are as a person, which is a trait about you that I truly admire.
    Spending time with you and making you smile is truly gratifying, and your sweetness makes me feel valued not only as a sex worker, but as a person.
    I appreciate you and I look forward to many more firsts with you in the future.♡

Lothbroke likes this.
  3. That's what its all about. A great connection and a memorable experience.LONG LIVE THE RANCHES!!!

AlexMore and Lothbroke like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @AlexMore fulfill your fantasies for the "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AlexMore with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]