Do you want to be a bunny? Post pictures here

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by kallimorgan, Mar 28, 2010.

1. oh my! congratulation sweetblossom !!! I also got a e-mail from dennis saying he will call me. I can't wait and I hope I'll be joining you soon too !!! oulala !!

2. Good Luck Babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thanks sweetie! Maybe I'll see you there ^_^

4. High hopes of hopping on down to the Bunny Racnch! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I would really like to be a bunny i am coming to Vegas on Wednesday i hope that i can work on the ranch i have called several times and sent a email and posted pictures my cell is 2566046458 Giselle

6. These are some great pics ladies. Dennis watches this thread. Keep trying,

7. i want to be a bunny

8. Hmm.....You think I'm bunny material?? [smilie=call me.gif]

9. Candi, I think you would be a good Bunny/Lover. You have a great attitude in the chatroom and are fun to talk to. Good luck sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I certainly do! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Would love a chance to be a bunny!

12. Have you applied? Keep trying. Sometimes it's all about timing.

13. Yeah i have heard back.. YAY!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. AWESOME!!! Can't wait to chat you up again in the room!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Let us know what happened!!

16. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

That's too bad, I guess the first picture was too naughty! :lol: :wink: :twisted:

17. Wishing you more luck Lexy!
    Keep being persistent and I will see you soon!!

xoxo,
    Holly Monroe

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Good luck sweetie!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. California Girls..... we're undeniable!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] I yearn to be in a home where i can be sexually unninhibited and be around young beautifull women!! Cute,Bubbly,California Cutie.Just turned 20 on Nov.2nd.My Bunny clock is ticking!!Vote 4 Meysa [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] hope to get some feedback soon.

xoxo Meysa Cottontail

20. you've got my vote! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I can't get to the 2nd page, the pics or something are to big to show it.

22. Re: @ DREAMSCOMETRUE

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

THANX U R A DOLL.IF THEY [smilie=call me.gif] MAYBE WE CAN DO A MEET AND GREET. :)

XOXO MEYSA COTTONTAIL

23. A COUPLE MORE

[smilie=call me.gif] MEYSA COTTONTAIL

24. I would absolutely luv to be a bunny. Heres my some of my pix. I did start a thread and posted some on that one as well. Hope yall like em ;)