About Me Do you know me? Tell me about it!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Entice Love, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Entice Love Well-Known Member

Have I been fortunate enough to meet you?

If I have, please share a memory of us.

How did we meet? Was the experience one you'll never forget? Was I hilarious, was I sexy? Did I look like I just rolled out of bed?

Thanks for sharing!

Snapchat-1319324137.jpg

2. You were sexy as hell, @MiaAmore was there too (also sexy as hell and tempting my every bit of will power to the max!) , between drinking and flirting I'll never forget the night I met you! Just wish I wasn't two-girl party purposes broke by that point of the evening! We'll always have drinks and memories of Dennis though!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  3. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

I met you last year after Dennis had passed, I was with mi cubana reina @Bobbi Besos and I met you at the bar, we had a conversation and I believe you were making lasagna for the girls. You were cool and beautiful and a great conversationalist.

Entice Love and Jessie Summers like this.
  4. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I met you in October 6 2018. I was at the parlor with Aspen waiting for Bobbi. Aspen introduced us. A couple minutes later we decided to go to Aspen's room to negotiate a three girl party but I was a bad negotiator and couldn't do the 3 girl party. 8 months later we partied and about a week ago we did our 4th party.

Entice Love likes this.
  5. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Kind of addicting huh. Great personality is
    everything

carlitoalex and Jessie Summers like this.
  6. I think there is a lot more I need to get to know about Entice, but what I know about so far is amazing!!!!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your fabulous party with @Entice Love today!!! I love her personality and she's a lot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo you’re so sexy.. love it <3

9. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Thanks everyone! It's always a blast with each and everyone of you!

Power&glory83 and carlitoalex like this.
  10. Entice is a bundle of positive energy and so much fun to be around! :)

carlitoalex likes this.
  11. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

I totally agree with you Roxy. She is one of the best ladies I have met at the ranches. She is fun to be around. I partied with her 4 times.

12. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

You are real Entice. You are not fake like some other people I have met in my life.

13. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Entice is one of the realest coolest person I've met. She is so down to earth and beautiful

carlitoalex likes this.
  14. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

I totally agree with you bro. She is the best.

Power&glory83 likes this.
  15. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

I know you! ;) You're that sweet and sexy woman I am fortunate enough to be in the same ranch with, who knows how to make everyone laugh. :)