Dice roll sexual activities....send ideas to this thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, May 12, 2021.

1. This is a simple question, but hoping to get a lot of GREAT answers! I'm working on two separate parties. One in the very near future, one a little bit into the future, but both using the rolling of dice toward getting each other turned on!

Ideas I had all involve kissing, teasing, flirting, playing with sexual positions, foreplay stuff. I'd love to get an AWESOME list of fun activities that might not only be used by me, but by any of the clients who will be traveling to the houses in the near future.

One of the fun aspects to the dice roll (and it's not a store-bought 'sex dice' idea, but regular old dice with six sides, and numbered 1 to 6).....If a double 6 is rolled, it's a 12, and a 12 is the JACKPOT, so that would be something extra super awesome for the couple involved.

Throw out some ideas! I'm all ears ladies and gents!

handjobnut78 likes this.
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Slowly undress as you lose the game [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  3. Foot massage

Go get drinks at the bar in nothing but your underwear. Better yet, in your partners underwear. :D:D:D:D

4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

share a slow body to body dance but you can't touch with your hands.....touching using lips is OK

5. So using the underwear idea! LOL

Air Force Amy likes this.
  6. So when you see me with a breast plate and panties at the bar next Saturday night getting drinks, there will be a reason........the dice didn't go my way LOL

lingerieluvrm and Pizza Man like this.
  7. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Dang it Jessie I'm coming in on Sunday afternoon the day AFTER. I just might have to leave a WHOLE DAY EARLY to see all this craziness. What are you doing the other days?

8. I'm just gonna tell the other patrons you work here..... :p:D

tahoebigbear and Jessie Summers like this.
  9. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I meant to ask what size are they and are they silicone?

Jessie Summers likes this.
  10. Size C (38) and yes........you have to look very hard to tell they are glued on (straps over the shoulders)......very snug when put on correctly LOL

11. ROFL! I'm going to end up in a lineup after my party is done aren't I? :cool::p

12. Honestly I have no idea! But I am in town until Thursday morning (May 27th).......don't know if making multiple trips to the ranch would be wise because I need to keep a decent amount saved for a return trip in mid-July. And being at the ranch with the means to party, but wanting to hold off for a few more weeks, is temptation I might not be able to hold off LOL

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    Kmoe2244 likes this.
  13. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Go out to the parlor on all fours with the lady leading you on a leash. I have heard some guys get off on that, and it would make a great conversation for everyone else in the parlor.