Date with Barbie girl!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by mdw11, Aug 15, 2010.

1. I had my party with Barbie girl this weekend, and it was well worth the wait. I tend to be quiet and a bit shy but barbie made me very comfortable and made sure i had a great time. When i arrived she showed me the new pool and i couldn't believe how much hotter she looks in person! She is very out-going and fun person to be around. She also has an amazing body and knows what she's doing in the bed. I can still feel her soft lips and her sexy body. I hope to make future trips to the ranch spending more time with her. Thanks Barbie for a great time!

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Wow, great review. Sounds like you had a blast. You know, everyone that meets her always says she is better looking in person. If that is a fact, I would be blown away because she is so beautiful in her pictures! :D

3. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I find her and Cami both do a great job at making people feel welcome and comfortable. They really know how to put you at ease. :D

4. WE suuuuuuuuure do!!!!

5. Yup! that's for sure. I miss Barbie girl!

6. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. mdw11 is so sweet and touching, Im glad you came to see me I had a wonderful time with you that ill never forget!!

8. You are too sweet Barbie! :D

9. So are you sweetie! Please come see me soon babe!

xoxox

10. I am working on it! Have a wonderful christmas and new years babe!

11. Thankyou sweetie I hope you have a wonderful new year as well:)

12. I'm glad you had a good time just as much as me. Whew, she really is a knockout!

13. Yah i agree, she is soooo beautiful and sexy. I can't wait for my next party with her! good to see u had a good time too naabaa.

14. I hope to see both of you soon! :p

15. Been missin ya;) xo

16. Aww. you are too sweet barbie! I've been thinking a lot about you and fantasizing about our next party lately! Can't wait for the summer to come around for my next visit. hope everything is good with you babe.

17. Barbie is so hot! I cant wait to get her in bed! hehe

18. oh i bet. i dont blame you!

19. wow jordan, i hope its soon! ha

20. me and her would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

21. Barbie, you and any girl would be lovely.

22. Barbie is it true? I heard your parties are sooo hot, the fire department made you put fire extinguishers and a sprinkler system in your room.

23. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:twisted: :lol:

24. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

25. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

26. Can I join? :twisted:

27. YES PLEASE!

28. more the marrier:)

29. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :D :D

30. Mmmmmm.....Barbie's "soft lips".....Now I'm thinking about them!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. they would fit perfectly on yours;)

32. Or mixie's even!

33. I like the way you think Barbie!

34. ditto!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]