Dare goes too far

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Hope everyone is doing well in these crazy times. The roleplay I plan on doing for my May birthday is to have a beautiful lady bring me to her room and say her best friend made a bet with her that she would never do anything while she has a jealous bf hanging around the party. You would be wearing a smoking tight dress or some tight yoga pants something that shows your curves. You tell me “I just want to prove her wrong” me being very excited but also nervous that your bf is somewhere looking for you I say “what do we do?” You say I need some proof that I did something, so we decide that you will grab my cock and I’ll touch your pussy. I like your pussy so much I say “why don’t u let me please you with my mouth?” Then you can go happy and win your bet? You say “no offense but you are not my type and I can’t do that I just want to win the bet” I say “since you don’t like me u won’t enjoy it so y not try?” Being a cocky girl you say “fine but very quick” well I start teasing you and licking you and absolutely make out with your pussy lips, that have you moaning and getting so wet. You see what’s going on and you can’t believe how much you enjoy my mouth. You can’t believe that you are now letting me grab the back of your head and leading it towards my cock. You can’t help but open your mouth and start sucking it. The next thing you know I’m laying down comfortable while you are deepthroating me and pleasing me orally like I’m your bf. You eventually stop and say “omg, this is enough I can’t believe this” so I lay you down and start kissing your breasts and neck until finally you feel my cock sliding in your pussy. You say “no wait no way, my bf is here and you are not the type of guy I like” while I thrust my cock in your pussy, I notice you are enjoying it I say “don’t worry no one will know, and your pussy I think loves my cock inside”and for some reason you hear yourself saying “yes my pussy loves your nasty cock, and I want you to fuck me doggystyle and make me your slut” after you hear yourself say that you know that you will be fucking me like a naughty girl, and your bf oh well blame your beat friend for making the bet.