Danica Day, you make my day!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JackLewis, Jan 29, 2010.

1. DANICA DAY !!!!

DANICA DAY !!!!!

DANICA DAY !!!!!

I've travel a lot, through many various and obscure places for my work and I of course have "sampled" the flavors of the country, wherever I happened to be at the time. What I have NOT experienced is the lasting impression that one woman can make, that is what Danica Day has done to me.

Im not sure what exactly happened but I have just met the most sensual and satisfying woman that has ever walked this earth!

We had the MOST passionate, spirited lovemaking session that lasted for several hours, non stop without even realizing what time it was. In fact, even Miss Danica lost track of the time and after 6 hours of lovemaking we were still ready for more but then the bell went off and I was reminded that it was the time to rebook.

Talk about moving mountains! She moved me like no other woman could!

We started out with a VERY steamy hot tub bath as we sipped our champagne. Many of you guys may or may not have seen Danica Day's pictures without the star over her face but I can tell you this, she is WAY MORE beautiful and drop dead gorgeous than even those photos show on the message board. The message board doesn't do her justice at all!!!! She took off all her clothes and got into the hot tub with me totally NAKED! My jaw hit the floor! She looks even BETTER with her clothes completely off! She "played" with me and teased me until I couldn't take it any longer.

Ahem! Well, Im not sure if this is completely allowed or not but she then pulled my shorts off of me and placed a condom on me and I sat on the edge of the jacuzzi as she gave me a mind-bending blowjob! She kept at it until I was on the edge of coming. But then she backed off admonishing me not to come until we were cozy together in her room. But I wanted to SO BAD.

We then wrapped up and took our small bits of clothing back to her room where the chemistry we had between us, just waxed hotter and hotter. Danica really knows how to make a man feel good. She has a natural instinct for it. She knows how to establish an instant repoire with you and carry it on through the entire session. Danica knows how to keep you coming back for more, never letting you spill your "contents" too quickly too soon. As she said to me, " I want you to be able to enjoy every minute of your time with me without rushing anything."

As exciting as Danica Day is to be around and as much as I wanted to come right then and there, she has a god given knack for keeping you on the edge of your seat but she has total control over this pleasurable experience without allowing you to lose your cool. She has total control over her own body too.

I tried to make her come right away as well but she gently told me, "Not so fast….I want to enjoy your tongue inside of me". Now, Im not one to talk dirty but the way she did a little dirty talking to me, in such a well spoken and classy way, it just made me want her more.

Danica Day's room is VERY comfortable. She has decorated it with these pink decorative pillows and bed throws and luxurious towels. I can tell that Danica spends a lot of time making her room a paradise for herself and for those who enter into it. She doesn't do ANYTHING second rate. She is a first class lady. If you need a towel, she will give you HER clean towel to use. No used and abused towels. She is a perfectionist in a lot of ways. I can tell by the way she puts herself together and the way she wears her makeup. Also she makes sure that her room is ULTRA clean. No dirty underwear lying around or used tampons in the trash can. She is meticulous. I like that. Im a bit of a "Howard Hughes" type myself so I cant stand obvious uncleanliness.

I have read and seen some of the postings in regards to Danica Day's "oral skills". And I was a bit skeptical at first but now I see that she is first-rate in giving BJ's too! If I had to score between a 1 and a 10 she is a 12!!!

We made love endlessly, then we would stop, panting for air and she would bring to me my glass of champagne so that we could toast to our 5th orgasms. Actually HER 5th orgasm. I don't come so easily like that but then again I knew that if I came it would be a long recovery period so I maintained my manhood for as long as I could before exploding.

Danica is also a very sweet woman. She is tender and kind and considerate of others. We spent quite a few moments caressing each other and holding each other and talking about our families and what kinds of books we liked to read. She is very deep and feels her emotions strongly. If you have a situation where a relative passes away, as in my situation, you could tell that Danica had genuine tears of sympathy for me. I could sense that she did not fake them. She is a genuine person and she is someone who will haunt my dreams for many nights to come.

She is one of a kind!!

Danica Day, you make my day, every minute, every hour of my waking thoughts....

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, JL! Thanks for sharing your experience.

3. Hello Beautiful,

I was just checking in to see what I have missed, you know I have been missing you.Thank you again for one of the greatest times of my like. You really are amazing.

Jack

4. She does make an impression, doesn't she? :lol: I lost track of time the same way. I think they call that "bliss"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D