Danica Day! WOW! a complete, total package!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by samk1091, Jan 27, 2010.

1. I've been cruising the Bunny Ranch website and other ranch websites for several months now and I finally came upon a drop dead gorgeous girl that I just couldn't get out of my head. Miss Danica Day!!!! As I kept reading her posts, one after another, especially on the bunny ranch boards, I was surprised to see how candid, , unsuperficial and a sense of realness that comes across ……Its incredible really, to see that such a gorgeous girl can be so unpretentious. Danica Day is articulate, she speaks with class, comes across as a learned individual having graduated from a higher educational institution. She knows how to express herself well when it comes to the written form and I can appreciate that since I do a lot of writing myself. Im not a professional writer by any means but I can tell, from what is said and how it is said, I can get some idea of what type of background and education a person derives from. Miss Danica is well written, classy, articulate, has good spelling, uses the right words in the correct places and she is witty too! WOW! a complete, total package!

Most of the time I have been a "lurker", but there was something about Danica Day's writing and her reviews that grabbed my attention. Her topics may be unconventional and cover an expanse of subjects that seem "politically incorrect" for some, but her honesty in expression and her realness kept me in a trance. Every minute I could get I would look on the Bunny Ranch boards to see what Danica Day had written next. I was hooked! I did everything I could to make sure that I had read everything I could read about her before proceeding to make my travel plans to come to the Bunny Ranch. Without any hesitation I booked my tickets to come out to see her. I studied her schedule carefully and also looked at the daily line-ups to make sure Miss Danica was going to be there on the dates/days that I needed her to be there. Sure enough when I arrived, a lineup was called, and there Miss Danica was in all her exquisite beauty looking at me but I didn't tell her ahead of time that I was coming. I wanted it to be a surprise.

Of course I was nervous. Who wouldn't be. I was about to have intercourse with the most beautiful woman I think I have every laid eyes on. I had asked Big Albowski to send me some pictures so that I could see her face but I knew even before that that Miss Danica was a natural beauty and my thoughts were confirmed. I didn't pick any girl out of line up but rather, I went to the bar to have a drink and watch the action in the parlor. Mind you, there are a LOT of beautiful women who work at the Bunny Ranch but my heart was already set on one. Miss Danica didn't immediately find me, another lovely lady came up to me and we chatted a bit , but I wasn't about to be swayed, I wanted Danica Day and that was it. Finally, I see Danica coming up to me after the other girl left, and I held my breath. She is excruciatingly gorgeous beyond words. She smiled and I melted. Of course I was speechless and I let her do all the talking initially. Thankfully I was drinking my drink rather than saying any stupid thing that would come to mind at that moment.

We talked about so many varied and diverse subjects from guns to hunting to vegetarianism to religion to politics. You name a subject and more than likely Danica will have something interesting and provocative to say about it. She speaks with confidence and elegance and is not a ditsy blond in any way. Her intelligence and wit is so striking that probably for many men this would be a very intimidating combination, She speaks with passion and emotion and will delight your soul.

Soon we were on our 2nd or 3rd drink and we then proceeded to Danica's room. Soon I was inside of a room that is the closest thing to paradise. :0 (other than ….you know what) Negotiation with Miss Danica was lighthearted and easygoing. I already had a pretty good idea of what the cost was going to be for an hour so I wasn't at all surprised at what she said, in fact I was sure that she was going to say something of a much higher number, she certainly deserves it. She is TOP class. She is like a Briget Bardot with Brains.

I gave her my credit card with such enthusiasm it took me by surprise. In most of my transactions in life I will take a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th glance before presenting payment of any kind but with Miss Danica my heart was jumping out of my chest with such enthusiasm I felt like it was Christmas Morning and I was about to open my Xmas present.

Im so completely BLOWN AWAY by Miss Danica Day's skills and natural passion, she was like a volcano that is about to erupt at any moment. Once enough of you guys/admirers/lurkers realize this, there is no stopping Danica Day from becoming Bunny of the Month sooner than later. She is perfect. PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT. There is no other woman out there that I can think of right now that can possibly match her.

So for now, until the next time, Danica, Thank you. Thank YOU. THANK YOU. Thank you so much for coming to work at the Moonlite and I will come back to see you again soon. That is not a threat, THAT is a promise!!!!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, samk1091. So you wanted to surprise to her and thus did not make an appointment. That's one way to go, but what would you have done if Danica had had an overnighter scheduled for that evening. Come back another day? I am happy for you that you had such a great experience, but to me, if you know for sure who you want to party with, an appointment is the way to go. I also feel strongly that if you develop a relationship with your intended Bunny/Cowgirl prior to showing up, it would make the experience that much better. It would certainly reduce the amount of time required to get to know each other.

Hey, but it all worked out, so that's what counts, isn't it?

3. it was a workout!!!

4. Hello Danica, you are looking as beautiful as ever. I still have flashbacks of the time we spent together, it helps me get through the long and hard days. Thank you again and again and again!

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Awesome review!!!! Glad to help with sending the pics.... Danica approved of course!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

6. Couldn't agree more.

Don't ever change, Danica, you're perfect just as you are!