Danica Day..Lots of fun for a techie..

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by georoc01, Jan 18, 2010.

1. This past weekend was Winterfest, and my day at the Moundhouse ranches was Saturday.
    After meeting up with the group for breakfast at Scruples I headed south to the Moonlite Bunnyranch. To be honest, I was looking to meet Melody and see if I could take advantage of her early morning special. But another guy had beat me too it. So I selected another lady, and that happened to be Danica Day.

We met at the bar and made small talk for a little while till she invited me to her room to show off her hardware. She had the first room off the parlor and when you walk in, she has a laptop, a desktop, and a couple of phones out. She has an ipod attached to a nice set of B&O speakers. This gal obviously likes her toys.

As it was early, she was still getting ready for the day, but was eager to party so after an easy negotiation, I went back to the parlor so she could get ready. About 10 minutes later she came back out to get me. Picked up a couple of drinks at the bar and back we went.

Danica's pictures don't really do her justice as a tall statuesque blonde. Very fit with very nice lips. We started with some nice foreplay that led to a great party. She worked really hard to make sure that I was satisfied, giving me one of those full body orgasms where your whole body shakes from your head to your toes..Those are pretty rare outside of a g-spot massage, but Danica managed to pull it off.

It was a great way to start my day..Looking forward to my return to the bunnyranch later this year!

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Danica's hardware is nice.... but I'd like the SOFTware better!!!!! :lol: :lol: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Oh God, yes! I remember that! Truly awesome...