Danica Day is a great party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by fisherman51, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Went to the ranch on July 8th and passed on the line up as I like to see the ladies in a more relaxed setting, went to the bar to have a drink. When this tall stunning blonde with lepord skin leggings appeared, we talked for awhile and she is down to earth,with a wonderful laugh and a sense of humor. So we went on the tour and reached a nice agreement for a great party, we had so much fun I rebooked to extend the wonderful time spent with her. I cannot recommend her to you enough it was great and the time passed much to quickly. Ask her about her new car a Audi A5 that looks almost as good in black as she does. Can not wait till she returns to the ranch. Love ya. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. OMG, I never got a chance to see her car, but it sounds like a perfect fit! A hotter than hot blonde in a black sexy sports car... I think if I saw her on the highway I'd have a hard time not chasing her. :D :D :D :D :D

3. I was lucky enough to go for a coulpe of rides in that leam mean black Audi sports machine and a hot blonde in a hopt sports car! Wow!