DANICA DAY!!! DANICA DAY!!! -- VERY SATISFIED, HAPPY COUPLE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tim_jennP, Jan 28, 2010.

1. My wife and I finally got around to writing this well-deserved and long overdue review for Danica Day. We have been very busy over the holidays with friends and family but we finally have a minute. We are both, as belated as it is, still in the afterglow of our wonderful experience with Miss Danica Day.

When my wife and I visited the Bunny Ranch for the first time back in October of 2009 we were ecstatic with anticipation. We knew we wanted, especially my wife, she wanted to know what it was like to be with another woman, we have been TOTALLY dedicated to each other for over 25 years, we are still head over heels in love with each other, but we wanted to mix it up a bit and find out what it is like to have a 3rd person in the bed with us.

As we opened the door to the Bunny Ranch, there was already a line up waiting for us. So many beautiful bunnies to choose from! We couldn't pick from the line up so my wife and I sat at the bar as various girls came up to us. The only girl that stood out for us was Miss Danica Day! She was very considerate of my wife, not pushy at all and she invited us back to her room where she showed us on her computer, some of her party descriptions. THEN! She took out of her dresser some "party toys" that she explained that she wanted to use on my wife! I was taken aback, but in a good way. My wife just looked at me and smiled and I knew that she really wanted to do this. Danica then guided us back to the bar and she let us discuss a few things before making a decision. She didn't pressure us, she let us discuss things privately and she let us take our time and get into the mood first. We had a few shots of vodka at the bar but we were ready and Danica came back over to us and we followed her to the office to give them our credit card. In fact, my wife was so anxious that she took HER credit card out of her wallet even before I could take mine out (same account anyway) and we were well on our way to a serious adventure that we have only DREAMED about before. Wonderfully enough, our party came with a complimentary bottle of champagne so we were delighted once again at how well everything was working out.

Why did we choose Danica Day? Because she took the TIME to speak with us and explain everything about a COUPLES party, She used details, describing everything in a classy way not trashy at all and she made my wife feel comfortable. She was disarmingly charming, witty, funny, upbeat, smiling, cracked some jokes to break the ice and made the whole thing like a fun event - from beginning to the end! She was never too serious and we just followed her lead and she made a good instructor for us. I know my wife well enough to know when she really doesn't like something but Danica never stepped on her toes or made her uncomfortable. Initially we weren't going to have me actually "partake" all the way in this couples party adventure, but then my wife said ok and I was able to "get some" too! I was so deliriously happy and I know my wife is too and we still talk about it to this day (well at least when the kids aren't around here) so we have full intention on coming back in 2010.

We are without a doubt going to see DANICA DAY and DANICA DAY only.

She is a dream for my wife and I !!!! She respects people and that makes all the difference in the world. We never felt like we were just "customers" , she personalized our time with her and we will come see her again we just don't know when yet. But when we do, we expect that it will be just as amazing as before and maybe even then some. Maybe we'll show Danica some tricks we have for her , just a little surprise we have for her. I think maybe my wife is a "squirter" now, we're gonna show Danica what we've learned but "Ssssssshh!" we don't want Danica to know just yet!

FROM A VERY SATISFIED, HAPPY COUPLE

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review. Thank you for sharing. You and your wife seem to have a strong, healthy relationship. Congrats!

3. Hey! Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I am still having frequent flashbacks of out time together.

Me and my wife talk about it frequently. Its gets us going!!!!!!

Hope to do it again SOON!!!!!

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Danica making an impression!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Did they get this party???

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24948&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24948&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a</a>

6. Wow! While I had a very different kind of party, in most ways my experience was the same as yours. What stands out is how personal Danica is, and how she makes everything so fun and comfortable no matter what you're looking for.