About Me Curvaceous, exotic, beauty

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by IndyaBaby, Jul 23, 2019.

1. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

I'm an exotic Puerto Rican mix, I have a very kinky wild side that can't be tamed once it's out! But there is another side to me that can be passionate, caring, and comforting! What ever you prefer, I can make your fantasies cum to life! I aim to please, I want to treat you like the KING you are!!
    I am here from July 16 - Aug. 7
    My shift is from 1pm - 1am
    Contact me!
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: IndyaBabyxoxo
    Number: Ex.0 (775)246-9975
    Book your dream date with me today!!

JuniperJones and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your fabulous party with @IndyaBaby today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IndyaBaby likes this.
  3. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words @cumishaamado [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @IndyaBaby and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

You can say that again! (; come book with this top notch lover today!

IndyaBaby likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @IndyaBaby today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IndyaBaby likes this.