REVIEW Cumisha Amado

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MikeInNevada, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Hello Cumisha,

Yet another unbelievable experience you and I had ... my goodness gracious ...
    I am so happy that I am a devoted RUNNER ... long-distance running keeps me in shape ... at my "life experience-duration-level" ... for our visits.
    Oops ... forgot to say, "Thanks" ... so: THANKS, and ... as the old saying goes: "We must do this again sometime." ;-D

2. yes, you certainly are a runner and a jumper and pole vaulter too my love. an all around athlete, that's for sure! so happy for you.

not to let any silly mandates cramp that style honey!

bravo!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time with Cumisha, but then who doesn't? I too am a long distance runner and that helps when you need to go for the whole hour. Last Sunday I ran a cross country race here in Marin County for the 53rd year! I need a party with Cumisha and put my conditioning to good use.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for giving me an awesome review!!! I had alot of fun and enjoyed feeding each other with the pumpkin pie and cake!!! I look forward to our future parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for your kind words and I look forward to party with you in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post and wishing you a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me