PIC THREAD CUMISHA AMADO & KIKI LOVER WITH DILDOS FOR PEGGING PARTY

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Nov 7, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Do you have fantasies of being pegged by 2 beautiful women?

We would love to show you the variety of dildos that we have for our "
    Pegging Party".

To book your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

IMG_8950.jpg

2. I’d love to work up to the large one!

KikiLover likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We would love to get you ready for the large one!!! To book an appointment with a 10% deposit with us, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FetPlayer for sharing your thoughts and we would love to fulfill your pegging fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FetPlayer likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do you have "Pegging Fantasies"? We would love to prepare you for an enjoyable "Pegging Party"!!!

To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing thoughts @FetPlayer and we would love to help you work up to the large one!!! Happy New Year with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!! To schedule your "Pegging Party" with us with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We would love to fulfill your fantasies and desires for 2022!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]