REVIEW Cuminisha - you did it AGAIN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MikeInNevada, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Cumisha ... yes, you did it AGAIN.
    I have no idea ... well, yeah I do, kinda sorta ... about the "spell" that you somehow cast. The word, "remarkable" comes close, but ... not entirely.
    But I DO know ... that, once again, you and I have had ... an exhilarating and unforgettable experience. I am glad that I am in good physical shape (if I do say so, myself) ... so that I can ... appreciate our time together.
    And now ... I think I'd better go lie down LOL.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for the awesome review!!! It's always special and memorable with you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my review and wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @MikeInNevada for an awesome review!!! I love our chemistry and growing friendship too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks liking my comment of my review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post and you have a great weekend!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MikeInNevada for giving me an awesome review and I look forward to our party soon to celebrate my pre-birthday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me