cuban angel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Jul 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Bobbi your such a hotty. Your my Cuban Angel. Every day since I met u has been pure bliss it all started with our very first kiss. Your the best thing to happen in my life any man would be lucky to have u as a wife. You've been an amazing lover friend and companion. To me right now I'm looking at the most beautiful woman I could possibly think of. I'm so lucky to have u in my life seeing u brings A lot of happiness in my life. No matter how many miles we are apart I will always have u in my heart. I could tell you how amazing u are all day but there's one thing I want you to know u mean the world to me and that will always be so.

aztecwarrior2881 and Bobbi Besos like this.
  2. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Awwww @Sakaki you melt my heart! Thank you so much for the heartfelt poem my love!!!

XOXO,

[​IMG]
    [email protected]

3. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

What a sweet review Miss Bobbie. :rolleyes::D:)[smilie=happy.gif]

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  4. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I really meant it i talked to you on the message board just looking to say hi then eventually i wanted to meet you then after that i just couldnt get enough of you. You have such a great sense of humor i fill like i can be myself around you. I was heart broken about another girl leaving but since i met you it seems like all that happened 100 years ago. I know you wont be at the ranch forever but i know im going to have many enjoyable parties with you while your around your so beautiful ive never met a woman with such nice big natural breasts like yours. Beautiful tan complection. To be honest with you i usually go for blondes but that black hair of yours looks so beautiful with your brown eyes and dark skin it really suits you. Sometimes its hard getting you off my mind some days are hard because i really miss you. Ive really just been trying to focus on how can i bring more happiness to my everyday life. No need to only be happy on vacation. You make me happy bobbi and i can never thank you enough for being so good to me.

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  5. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Roses are red violets are blue I know of no other girl that's prettier than you.

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with @Bobbi Besos today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! She is sexy and adorable!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love Bobbi's personality and her compassion in life!!! Thanks for your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  11. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Sakaki likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Words cannot describe the amount i adore you the closest i can come is the amount of times ive seen you. Ever since the day we met youve had me hooked.

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @Bobbi Besos fulfill your fantasies today!!! She is so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]