Cowgirl Sex - Any truth in this article, ladies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slider, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Well-Known Member

HelenaPrice likes this.
  2. OK Slider,
    I am going to give my opinion on their points one by one. I will answer without censure. It may be a bit vicious. I hope you are entertained.
    1. "Your legs get sore"
    Really? Maybe that's because you don't do it enough. What? Is the guy supposed to do all the work? Start a workout program.
    2. "Its not entirely clear where your legs are supposed to go"
    Because there are many variations of the position. That is what makes it FUN!
    3. "Theres pressure to last for a while so you don't look lazy"
    Well, If you are not lazy, then there will be no pressure, because you will be able to ride that dick.
    4. "Tummy Folds"
    If you concentrate more on riding that dick and less on your 'tummy folds', you might actually enjoy cowgirl. Misdirected attention.
    5. "The name is bloody awful "
    Around here we are into cowboys and cowgirls, so your culturally-influenced opinion really holds no weight for us.
    6. "The person you're having sex with can see directly up your nose"
    If the guys focus is up your nostrils, he is not focusing on the magnificent full frontal view in cowgirl. Once again, misdirected attention.
    7. "The concern that their view may be like the one you see when you accidentally open your front-facing camera"
    Once again, misdirected attention. Half the time during sex, people have their eyes closed in pleasure. The most important thing to focus on is how it feels.
    8. "The pressure of keeping the rhythm is all on you"
    If you keep the same rhythm the whole time, then it will become monotonous. Nothing wrong with switching it up back and forth. Makes it more exciting. The man should not be lying there like a dead fish. He can move with you. Trouble with rhythm? Practice.
    9. "Also, serious question: how frequently are you supposed to change up the movements?"
    If you stop worrying about the technicalities and just go with what feels good, then the position will be more enjoyable
    10. "There’s a lot of boob bouncing"
    Who wrote this!? Since when was boob bouncing a bad thing?
    11. "It’s genuinely dangerous"
    They say that its the most dangerous position for penis breakage. Seriously? How many cases per year?
    12. "There’s too much eye contact"
    If you can't look your lover in the eye, then why are you with them. You are missing a fantastic opportunity to connect deeply on the soul level.
    13. "There’s pressure to have perfect posture"
    No there isn't. If you get tired of being upright then either lean back or forward and adjust your bottom half accordingly. Sheesh. So many excuses.
    14. "And let’s be honest, it’s always a bit annoying to be doing all the work while the other person lies back and enjoys it"
    If you are the lazy and greedy that you don't want to give your partner that pleasure, then why are you having sex with them?

3. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

One of the best things I've ever read on the internet is your answer to this

Slider and HelenaPrice like this.
  4. HaHa Thank you! I had fun composing my reply;)

Slider likes this.
  5. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Well-Known Member

Wonderful! Great to read your perspective on it, Helena. In fact, I sorta wish I could direct the author to your response - it might legitimately do her some good. :)
    Yeah - like, duh. That's one of the greatest things about the position.

(...well, that, and the fact that I can see up your nose.) Just kidding! :p

Cheers!
    . .

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    HelenaPrice likes this.
  6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]