Courtesans and Brothel Etiquette♥️

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Addison, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Brothel Etiquette

Anyone's who's walked into The Moonlite Bunny Ranch, and have had a line up
    knows ladies do not talk in line up, we don't wiggle, or make suggestive facial expressions (licking lips etc.) Many of you old timers know why, but those new to the brothel scene might not understand.

It's etiquette, and respect for our fellow ladies. Doing things like wiggling or licking lips creates an unfair advantage in line up and considered "dirty hustling"... Not a good look in a household where we are all in close contact with one another daily.

Another thing to keep in mind is when you pick your lady, you must directly choose her and walk towards her. We do not approach you... Again out of respect. It's not always obvious who you're motioning towards. So be confident, and walk up to the girl you choose.

Once you've walked towards your chosen lady in line up you'll notice all other ladies tend to look down, and stand off to the side allowing you and your lady to walk ahead. Respect respect respect!

If you have an appointment and waiting in the parlor you'll often notice other girls do not approach to talk. It's not because we aren't friendly. Again this is showing respect for the lady you have an appointment with. We do not want to give the impression we are trying to "cut" into her booking with you.

Sitting at the bar, you may wonder why a lady won't sit by you for infinite amount of time. If you haven't booked, or haven't negotiated within a reasonable time frame it's proper etiquette for us to take our leave, and give another lady a chance to make a booking with you. (I always recommend giving a lady a tip if she spends time with you at the bar)

In the hallways entering a ladies room or leaving. You'll notice we won't talk to you or even make much eye contact. We will stop and stand out of the way so you and your chosen lady can have privacy.

Brothel culture is rich with unique etiquette and traditions. We work close with each other daily and respect for another is imperative for us to maintain great relationships.

2. Thank you for sharing Jay , lineups can be fun especially for a newbie but they also can create a lot of pressure. I'm with you on seeking out, learning about your lady, and either requesting her specifically at the door or even better making an appointment.

Midwest Gent and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Alot of good information here Miss Addison! I also am not new to the brothels.

Addison shares great insight for the newbies and veterans alike.

For me I drive 25 + hrs or fly 8 + hours. I have only done 1 lineup, but have sat at the bar watching many lineups.

So I find one or two ladies who I think I will have chemistry with and reach out to them and once a mutual understanding I will call in the required deposit to hold my future date and communicate with them if something comes up and I need to push back the date.

I work in a prison situation that is short staffed so sometimes I am not able to get my days off & have to push back my date.

When I show I hit the buzzer twice, and let the person who meets me know who I am their to see amd patiently wait until they come out.
    I will be cordial to the ladies and say hi!

I honestly wish I had a @Addison guide to brothel etiquette when I was in my rookie years because transitioning from independent to a more professional environment I made quite a few rookie mistakes!

After my parties I have been know to hang out at the bar and have had a few nights of socializing with the ladies but I always tipped them, bought food or drinks for their time!

Thank you for the information, it is an important topic in my opinion

4. Thank you for sharing grizzly. Yes, I can only imagine how odd things must seem to someone walking in for the first time because of our etiquette and culture in a brothel. You bring up fine points and yes buying us food, snacks, drinks, tips while we hang out for sure makes us feel appreciated.

grizzly likes this.
  5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Excellent post!

I haven’t done a lineup since my second time to any brothel. These days, I set up appointments with the lady I want to see. I love to build a rapport.

Trailboss and Addison like this.
  6. Most of my parties come from deposited appointment. Line ups are just icing on the cake.

grizzly and Old Nick like this.
  7. I am very grateful Ms. Addison has taken the time to share this valuable information. As a gentleman new to this, I value insight such as this to ensure clear communication and understanding via all forms of communication. Many times, even the simplest of interactions can have the most impact. You never get a second chance to make a first impression. So often we look upon others with our own expectations and do not truly listen to what we see, hear, and feel from others. This would be a disservice not just to ourselves and those around us.

Courtesans in the histories were of such intelligence, sought after for their companionship, and we are lucky to have the opportunity to visit with such wonderful women today. In my experience, being a gentleman goes a long way. I am of the mindset that by walking up to the wonderful lady I have chosen and ask if she would like to spend some time together by extending a welcoming hand, it would show her respect. In my humble opinion, if given that respect, it could be the start of something special.

Being a member of the Armed Forces, I learned the value of tradition, etiquette, and respect. Learning from those within that community was crucial to my success. These important words from the wonderful women that are choosing to share their time, can only educate us further about the culture.

I have traveled the world over many times. I have seen many beautiful women abroad, but I have never truly experienced the women here. I look forward to my first opportunity within this community of wonderful, intelligent, and beautiful women.

My sincere thanks to Ms. Addison for sharing this.

8. Thank you for sharing your experience, and for your service, and happy you found my post helpful.

Midwest Gent likes this.
  9. Oooo! This is a great thread!
    Line Up etiquette is a real thing! We never want to take away from another lady's chance to shine!
    Luckily, our lovely hosts/hostesses do explain our lineup procedures, for new guests, but I'm sure with 10-20 drop dead gorgeous women, in lingerie and heels, smiling and making direct eye contact, our guests may feel a bit overstimulated and tune out a bit! haha totally understandable! (;
    Please know that we are never being rude, and we love getting to know our guests outside of lineup! So don't be shy when you've seen the girl of your dreams! We loved being flattered! (;

Midwest Gent, grizzly and Addison like this.
  10. It's great to hear that there is a comradery among the courtesans, and not this warzone of backstabbing. As a customer walking in, I'd hate to walk into such a heated environment.

Trailboss, Midwest Gent and Addison like this.
  11. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Are you not allowed to walk towards the client? What if the client has a disability, and either can't walk towards you, or has difficulty doing so?