Couples Party With Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by amcdlk, Sep 18, 2011.

1. While Anna certainly has no shortage of reviews on here, our experience with her was so amazing that I felt compelled to write another one.

After watching Cathouse, I became very intrigued by the Ranch. I started lurking on the message boards, and was amazed by all the positive reviews of Anna, particularly from women and couples. After thinking about it for a couple of weeks, I asked my husband if he would like to plan a trip there. Needless to say, he was logged onto Expedia before the words were out of my mouth :lol:

We emailed Anna, and were immediately taken in by her responsiveness, openness, and sincerity. She answered all of our questions fully and was extremely patient with us. Nothing ever felt rushed or forced, and she was genuinely interested in us and in what we were looking for. Working with couples requires a certain balance, and Anna definitely knows what she is doing. Sadly, we couldn’t book an appointment for over six months after our first email because of various scheduling issues. Luckily for us, Anna stayed in touch with us via email the entire time, which really helped us build some type of relationship and calmed my nerves considerably.

When we finally arrived at the Ranch and met Anna, we were absolutely blown away. It has been said a thousand times, but her pictures do not come close to doing her justice. She is so stunningly beautiful that it is truly beyond words. We went to the bar first (I was literally shaking, and was in need of some “liquid courage”), and found that Anna does have an uncanny ability to put people at ease, and it felt more like catching up with a friend than getting to know someone.

We went on a tour of the Ranch and ended up in Anna’s room. We were dreading negotiations, but Anna was very reasonable and easy to work with. She never pressured us, and was completely respectful of our budget.

By the time Anna returned from the cashier, I was absolutely terrified. This entire experience was totally new to me, and I had no idea what to expect. Anna was unbelievably patient with me, and made sure she understood our boundaries and what we were looking for. I have read several reviews from couples where the wife wants to be the center of attention, and Anna is definitely someone who takes that to heart. However, I really didn’t want that for our party. At least at first, I wanted my husband and Anna to be the focus, and knew it would excite me to see the two of them together. That being said, I’m glad I let Anna kind of run things….she definitely made the party about all three of us in ways that I never would have been able to come up with on my own!

Sadly, we eventually had to pry ourselves off of Anna’s bed and out of her room (although she was more than generous with her time, even after our party ended). We went back out to the bar, and happened to run into Dennis. Being huge Cathouse fans, it was a thrill to meet him. He is hysterical, and a blast to talk to. While we were sitting at the bar, we realized how much we wanted to see Anna again. When she walked by, we asked if we might be able to come back and see her the next night, and were ecstatic when she had an appointment time for us.

We decided to come back a couple of hours before our appointment the next night to hang out at the bar and see the whole Friday night thing there. Dennis was there again, and we were surprised that he remembered us and remembered our names. Despite it being very crowded, Dennis sat with us and talked to us for quite a while. We definitely were not “big spenders”, but he totally made us feel like we were the most valued customers there, and that he was thrilled we had come. He bought us drinks, and we got to sit at the bar and meet some of the other girls. All the girls are wonderful, but we had a great conversation with Phoenix James. She was so sweet and very genuine, and she is another one whose pictures do not come close to showing how gorgeous she is. If we were ever back at the Ranch during one of Anna’s weeks off, we would definitely try to set something up with her.

We thought we remembered how beautiful Anna was (after all, it had only been 24 hours!), but we were once again floored when she came out to get us. Seriously, I’ve never even thought about being attracted to another woman, and after our time with Anna, I have definitely changed my tune. I mentioned to my husband that I may even leave him for Anna, and was only half kidding :wink: .

Since she already knew our budget and what we were hoping for, negotiations took all of three seconds (again, she is more than reasonable). Since the nerves from the day before were gone, we jumped right into the party. We had an amazing, mind-blowing party the first time, but the second one blew the first one right out of the water! Anna is sensual, passionate, and an absolute perfectionist. She loves what she does, and that definitely comes through loud and clear!

After our party, she again sat and talked with us. We loved that she didn’t rush us away right after our time was up, and I can honestly say that talking with her was just as enjoyable and stimulating as anything we did in bed.

If anyone is thinking about making a trip to the Ranch, I would highly recommend trying to see Anna. We are thrilled beyond belief with our experience, and she definitely goes the extra mile (or ten) to make sure her parties are the stuff of legends!

Anna gave us one of the best experiences we have ever had, and there is no way we will ever be able to thank her enough. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Goodness! Thank you so much for the wonderful review, but more importantly, thanks for the wonderful time! I think the fact we have so many common interests/goals added greatly to the connection we made. That connection definitely spilled over into the bedroom! ;)

Again, thank you both! Keep in touch ...

Fondly,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]