Couple's party with Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by T&Me4-3, Aug 16, 2010.

1. My husband and I just returned from our visit with Anna and needless to say, there are many words you can use to discuss the experience, but none of them REALLY describe it. Both of us had never had a threesome and so we decided that we really wanted that experience together and while we're still young. 8) After reading about Anna, we decided that she was the right one for us. We could not have chosen any better. :D We both felt at ease while with her and not once did we get nervous. She is a beautiful woman both mentally and physically and we felt like we already knew her. Of course if we knew people like her, we would be in a lot of trouble. :wink:

We are already planning our next trip out to the ranch. We have definitely found our new hobby!!

Thank you Anna for a bootylicious and satisfying time. This visit was just our warm-up!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Re: Couple's party with Anna S.

The Temptress strikes again! :lol:

Anna seems to cast her spell on all who come within striking distance of her. :wink: :D

3. If that was just the warm-up, we might just melt next time! :twisted:

What an amazing, thrilling experience. Thank you both! Can't wait to pick up where we left off! ;)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Re: Couple's party with Anna S.

Be forewarned! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Too late! Your magical powers are so great that you've managed to cast your spell over me through electronic means. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Re: Couple's party with Anna S.

That means I can have my way with you, right? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I am but putty in your hands! But you knew that already, didn't you? :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I can only hope that one day, I will have a partner who is open minded and adventurous enough to do what you guys did. Tip of the cap to you and may this be the first of many memories you make with the beautiful Miss Anna.

9. Congrats she really is the Ultimate Couples Experience :mrgreen:

10. Re: Couple's party with Anna S.

As long as you're in my hands! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I'll happily be in your hands as well as some other parts of your body, I hope. :wink: :twisted:

12. Can't wait to see you and FS again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Just hands? :wink: :twisted:

14. I don't know what I would do with 2 women, since I can barely handle Anna.. but I am willing to try my luck. [smilie=happy.gif]

15. I know a certain redhead who might be willing to try hers with us ... :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]