couple with Kalli

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Louise, Aug 9, 2009.

1. My husband and I wanted to find a beautiful woman and have a hot sexy night. We had never been to the ranch before. And when we arrived we were a bit nervous, not knowing what to expect. We were greeted so warm and friendly. She asked if we wanted the girls to line up so we could take a look. They did. We were greeted by beautiful friendly women. We both saw Kalli, Tall, blond hair, and beautiful. We all talked for a bit at the bar and had a drink. Then she showed us around. We were really impressed by the VIP room. I'm not giving it away you have to go see it for yourself.
    Kalli made me feel very special as a women. You could tell she was going to be into this and it made me really excited. I loved when she reached for my hand and lead us down the hall.
    My husband and I decided to use the VIP room. Kalli had everything ready, Music, champagne, and low lights. Kalli made our dream a real experience. My husband loved watching us, and I in turned loved watching them. And girls you must ask her about the "strap on"
    Couples make that appt with her today. It does feel scary if you've never have done that. Kalli will make you get over it real quick!!!
    I loved all the staff as well, so friendly.

2. Louise,
    Our party was one to remember. Thank you soooo much. I loved every minute of our time together! See you soon!
    Kisses, Kalli [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Kalli what a great couples review you really do make anyone feel so comfortable when around you...

~ love Joy Banks xoxox
    here at the love ranch thru aug 15th
    Now booking for september and i did i mention i am have a birthday special e-mail me at [email protected]

4. Thank you Joy!! You are so sweet. Thanks for going with me today to look at the house!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. By the way.. the woman from this couple now works here. She had sooo much fun, she decided to work here. Bridgette!!! Come see her thurs-sat. Blonde, tall and a german cougar! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Did I mention Bridgette snuck in my room one night and wanted to play? I think she's taking advantage of me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Bridgette, It's time for you to post your sexy pictures.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Hey sweet Kalli I'm having a blast or should I say "squirt " of a good time working @ the ranch with you and all of the beautiful women. I have met many wonderful men, most have already re-booked with me!! I must be doing somthing right. Love and Kisses. Can't wait to sneek into your room again
    Bridgett [smilie=i love you1.gif]

9. Hi sexy Joy,
    Don't tell Kalli I snuck into your room late one night too!!! You are a HOT GIRL!!!! Love working with you!!!
    Bridgett [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Bridgette, You are a great addition! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]