Couple’s Dessert of Strawberries and Cream with Caramel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Pir8sWench, Nov 12, 2009.

1. You know how excited you are on Christmas morning when you anticipate getting the best present ever, like a bike, and you end up disappointed because you get socks and underwear? Well, we had built up such high expectations with our party with the “Redhead” Laci Ann and the reigning Courtesan of the Year, Anna Suvari, that, well,….OK, we weren’t disappointed AT ALL. We got a Freakin’ Harley!!! Laci reminds us of strawberries and cream with her shining red hair and fair skin, and Anna’s golden hair and allover tan reminds us of luscious caramel.

We had been planning this party for a almost a year, and had to reschedule earlier dates due to various life events. Our dream party came true last weekend when we took a belated anniversary weekend trip to the ranch. We had in mind what we wanted to do, and had communicated those desires with Laci and Anna, but pretty much left the party planning up to them. They did not disappoint at all!!! They are such a dynamic team and love to please couples as individuals and as a team.

We had previously partied with Laci in what we thought would be a once in a lifetime event, so we went all out and had one helluva rock star party. As luck would have it, we were able to make a return trip but wanted a more intimate party. The intimacy of a threesome as opposed to a five-some. :mrgreen: We met Laci and Anna in the parlor before our party and when we were ready, they adjourned to get their bag of tricks and sent us up to the guest house where we were staying for the weekend (thank you again, Madam Suzette and Dennis). Laci joined us first, and while Pir8 was looking for the email that detailed what we wanted to do, Laci and I got reacquainted with each other, her skin and lips as soft and sensual as I remember. Pir8 joined us and kept his boots on for a little while, then we let him get neckid. Yeehaw! We took turns pleasing each other, and Laci really knows how to make you feel comfortable. This fiery redhead is very attentive and enjoys pleasing couples with her Southern charm.

After some time with Laci, we were quietly joined by Anna who seemed to appear out of nowhere. She melded seamlessly into our party. She and Laci made sure they addressed everything we requested in our planning and added a few touches of their own. Yes, in case you were wondering, a foursome can be intimate. We enjoyed pleasing each other, as couples and as a group. And we even made Pir8 watch us girls for a few minutes before letting him join in – didn’t want to risk him bursting at the virtual seams! :D Our time with Laci soon ended and she left as quietly as Anna entered. Anna spent some time getting to know us physically since we had not met her before, her soft touch expressing her desire to please. Don’t let this quiet nature fool you; she lets actions speak louder than words. And boy did her actions speak volumes! This demure kitten is a tigress in bed. She introduced us to new toys and we explored each other in various positions. I had thought the celebrator what the end all of toys, but through Anna I have discovered new items to add to my personal toy collection, despite one almost breaking my “kootch.” I am able to walk…again.

We recommend this dynamic duo as a set or as individuals. Their friendship brings great chemistry to any party. Satisfy your sweet tooth with strawberries, cream and caramel delight. Even your dentist will approve! :D

2. Dear Pir8 and Wench,

I cannot thank you enough for allowing me the honor and privilege of joining you two (and Laci) in your continuing quest to conquer the seas of intimacy! It was every bit as fun and fulfilling as I anticipated. I've said it before, but you're a model couple, and it's so wonderful to watch you two interact -- in and out of the bedroom. ;)

Again, thank you! Laci and I are already thinking about "opening the playbook" even more for the next go-'round! :twisted:

Legs up! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Anna

3. Oh my! Can't imagine what the next go-round would be like! Well, okay, I can, and wow is it ever hot!!!! :twisted:

Now, the other question - Would "legs up" be with or without the cowboy boots? :mrgreen:

4. I have recovered quite well, thank you. Pir8 has been taking good care of my naughty bits since our ranch visit. And true, no trip through the dessert aisle at the grocery store is the same anymore.

5. If we tie Pir8 down, it won't matter. :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Oh my, but it's getting awfully warm in here. :)

You guys are too much fun! Doesn't matter if we are partying like Rock Stars or just enjoying some softer more intimate time you guys are just too much fun and I always seem to call out some "historical religious figure". LOL!

Until next time, Anna and I will be taking notes in our playbook. You know that just means more fun and a longer recoup time.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Heels to the ceiling,

Laci

7. I say since the boots won't be virgin boots any more, we should break out the vaseline. :twisted:

8. Then I can squish my toes in it, rub on my body and make real shiny 8)

9. That's hawt! :)

10. But not as hawt as you, you redheaded demon of hotness [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

What is this playbook Anna keeps referring to here and elsewhere? :wink:

12. ohhh one must have the experience before one learns the secrets :twisted: ;)

13. Indeed, pir8at50. The "playbook" is best experienced in person.

14. great review