Congratulations, Dennis!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Speed Racer, Aug 20, 2010.

1. I hope I'm not stealing any of your thunder here, but congratulations on gaining approval from Nye County officials this week to take over two of the three legal brothel licenses held by Joe Richards in that county. I know you'll be busy with closing on these properties and along with your staff will have a lot of hard and expensive work to do in order to turn these run-down houses into something much, much nicer than they are now, but I wanted to offer my best wishes at this time anyway. I know you'll do a great job and give those other brothels down south a run for their money! I can't wait to see the results.

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

2. Very exciting news indeed! Things just got a lot more interesting down south. :D

3. AWESOME news :D

4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Ok my brain just went on strike.....Brain Freeze........Which three?

5. The two that cover the Mable's Whorehouse/Cherry Patch I/Madame Butterfly's operation near Crystal. Richards' license for the Cherry Patch II in Amargosa Valley (a/k/a Lathrop Wells) was supposedly not included in Dennis' deal. I'm not sure if the properties to be sold include the old CP1 location at the corner of Ranch Rd and Appoloosa Ln or not.

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Coooool i southern Branch of Bunnyland Congrats Dennis

7. According to what Dennis posted, he intends to use both brothel licenses. So it appears there will be two houses down there near Crystal. Now I'm really hoping that he decides to create a "naming contest" to pick new monikers for these houses, as I'm sure the community here on the BR Board can come up with some interesting and creative suggestions.

Of course, "BunnyRanch South", "Las Vegas BunnyRanch", or "Nye County BunnyRanch" are obvious, but I'm sure we can come up with some other potential names that might work just as well, or even better.

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I vote for BunnyRanch 3 and BunnyRanch 4 to start off with. I hope both new ranches use this website too, where we can see all the ladies in one place, have one message board, and one chat room.

9. I vote for Dream Ranch, Cathouse, Pussy Ranch

10. According to an as yet unconfirmed report, the house presently open on Appoloosa Lane near Crystal and known as Mabel's Whorehouse (and sometimes also as the Cherry Patch I) will (at least initially) be known as the Cherry Patch/Love Ranch once Dennis takes over next week.

The long-abandoned structure at the SW corner of Ranch Rd and Appoloosa, once the former site of the Cherry Patch I (and slightly closer to the actual "town" of Crystal), will likely require extensive work before it can reopen as a brothel. My personal naming suggestion for that second house would be "Dennis Hof's Crystal Cathouse".

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

11. Congratulations Dennis! As luck would have it, I have a business meeting in Las Vegas prior to my next visit to Mound House. On my drive up north from there, I will have to check out your new places!

12. Lake Tahoe is to the West of Moundhouse.

Crystal is to the South, though from Moundhouse one will need to head East, then take US95 South.

Many hours South, like 370 road miles or 6-7 hours South, like 4/5ths of the way to Las Vegas South.

Crystal is about 75 miles North West of Las Vegas.

13. Woo hoo! :D

Always willing,
    Veronica
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I was very excited to read the article. :) I like a few of the ideas for names thrown out there. I can't wait to see how these "new houses" progress and grow in form (buildings wise) and in the types of girls that are going to be hired there! I know there is an endless number of ladies that want to work for Dennis and this will DEFNITELY help them get in there! lol This is definitely going to make things interesting, hard at times, yet great in many other ways!! Congratulations Dennis. Keep us updated as far as to everything and how it progresses.

15. Sunseker's already filled you in on the details. But when I said "south", I was referring to "southern Nevada".

I like your suggested moniker, but I doubt Dennis would use Suzette's name unless she was actually going to be the manager there.

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

16. I stand corrected! However, it now appears that Dennis has already settled on "Dennis Hof's Cathouse" as the name for his (eventual) second Nye County house.

BTW, I'm actually rooting for your team... this weekend only. :wink: As we from Indiana University (especially us former hockey players) always say, "Puck Furdue!"

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

17. Pogus,

Your "golden domers" did it yesterday. Good luck the rest of the season.

Now, to get back on topic, Dennis has posted elsewhere that some walls will be knocked down this week at the CPLR and that new mattresses should also arrive at that house in the next few days. For all reports, everyone is quite impressed with all the changes (especially in attitude) that have already occurred out there in Crystal, and look forward to those additional improvements that will be coming soon. Of course those of us who've been on this board for any length of time aren't surprised, we know that Dennis wants his new SoNV operations to be every bit as first-class as his existing houses in Mound House.

Stay tuned!

Best regards,
    Speed Racer