Comedy Central-Flavor Flav Roast

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Checkout this video clip on the purple carpet. Watch the show Aug 12th at 10pm.

WATCH THIS

2. The crack about Bridgette Nielson during the roas being some of the men he had dealt with was priceless!!

3. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

8) For a while there, at the beggining, I didn't think Ron was going to let you get a word in edgewise! [smilie=to funny.gif]

4. That was funny.

The line about Lisa Lamponelli (huge cathouse fan) having had more niggers in her than the million man march killed, after wards at the party, Snoop was laughing his ass off about it.

5. My bitch Ron ate to much candy in the limo on our way there, she could not shut up

6. I saw the roast, it was hilarious!!!

I never knew Lisa Lamponelli was a Cathouse fan - now I have another reason to like her! She was my fave roaster of the night. I always love her stuff.

And Daddy D - you looked so handsome on the purple carpet! I'm glad you had a fun time there. It's always nice to have a good laugh and to party.

7. That was so funny it reminded me of my father in-law with his mother who was in the same bout she wouldn't shut up he soon had enough and said this: Jeses Mum why don't you shut up your going like a fricken machine gun.

Both my wife and I had to leave we nearly pissed our pants with laughter.

8. We really enjoyed the musical for new years eve. Great way to start 2008. Brooke was one of the best in her roll. Great job to all of the ladies. Want to see more stories on HBO...... Love to be able to come to the Ranch someday.

Brook and Julie (AZ) :D

9. LISA ROCKS

LISA ROCKS! SHE'S SCHEDULED TO COME OUT FOR A SHOW IN RENO IN SEPTEMBER I THINK. DOES SHE EVER STOP BY THE RANCH? WOULD LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH THAT CHICK!

10. LMAO. That was great! You looked hot Dennis! [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]