Come Snow, Sleet, or Hail, You should come see Anna Suvari !

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DR.C, Jan 5, 2008.

1. I am here with Anna Suvari right now at the Bunny Ranch in the snow storm. I understand now why so many have posted their comments about her. Anna is more beautiful in person than anyone would ever imagine. Her pictures do not do her justice. Anna, Who ever did your pictures should be fired!

Not only is she beautiful on the outside, she is more so as a person on the inside. She is a class act. A very nice lady. She gives a great party! Thanks Anna !!!

If you are coming to the Bunny Ranch, you have got to see Anna Suvari. If you don't, you will regret it !!! Anna is great !!!

2. Wow! Thanks so much for the glowing praise. I'm just always happy when I see a report that says I'm doing a good job. I truly do love to see guys happy!

3. Congrats DR. C on your experience. I agree, Anna is 10 times as hot as her pics. She strikes me as the perfect blend of actresses Mena Suvari and Erika Christensen and former bunnies Isabella Soprano and Jenny Lane -- a template for sexy.

4. Wow Humpty! That's some high praise you just dished out. Thank you!

5. A snow storm has no chance against the sizzling Anna Suvari. It's not even fair, really. :p

6. I'm lucky, I get to see Anna smile every day we cross paths... kisses Fire

7. :p

Lucky, lucky you

8. Awww! Thanks Alexis! The feeling is very mutual. :)

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Re:

That's the attitude that keeps your clients coming back again and again and again. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]